Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

Yep...I'm in the process of switching from my old Mac today a new vaio. ..two different search engines. Maybe I'll try chrome and see what happens. ..

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Everyone.

Cloud 9 Tranq here! Ha Ha. Yes, still floating and having fun.

Kind of a tough work week this one -- starting late and working til midnight tonite, so was up/out late last night and sleeping in today. Went out for pizza last night without the beer thanks. I'm continually being amazed at how I'm things seem so much different and easier without the fog of al. Especially, being fresh and alert at work, and being awake and alert into the late evening. Late night fun beats passed-out and snoring any day! Never knew what I was missing!

Trust me MamaB (Hi), the boring can morph into the exciting if you give it a chance to evolve.

Hi Lav, Sunni, Nora everyone. Welcome to all the new-birds.

Take care all - I'm off to work! 'Til tomorrow.
      tw
      Nobody asked for this; we're just stuck cleaning up the mess. -

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning to all my fellow Nesters! It's a beautiful day...hope everyone is well! :heart:
        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Newbies Nest

fennel;854031 wrote: Yep...I'm in the process of switching from my old Mac today a new vaio. ..two different search engines. Maybe I'll try chrome and see what happens. ..
          When you get all these computer problems sorted out, would you please drop over to the Mountain Challenge? We're going to need sustenance for this venture.
          Coco

Comment

Newbies Nest

New website design for MWO?

Has anyone else noted the the new design of the website? And how it tells you you've been up graded to Yutu and tells you to sign in with your EZboard login and pw? What's up with this? The new design is very amateurish looking and not at all pleasant. The board seems to have moved as well but you can still get to this one. Anyone know what's been going on? Has MWO been hijacked?
            New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Well, it seems that an OLDER version (2004/2005) of the site is coming up. If you guys type https://www.mywayout.org/community/ you will get here (the normal/familiar forum).

Oh.. and Good morning, everyone!
              Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi kids,

I noticed all this nonsense yesterday too.........but it didn't stop me from getting here
                I may be easily confused but it will take a lot more than that to keep me away.
                I'm known for my persistance!!

Hope everyone is having a good day!
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

I'm gonna have to call tech support tomorrow. ..I ran a troubleshooting program which stated that the problem was on MWO's end...but if that were the case, more of you would be writing from your phones! Perhaps I'll see you tomorrow.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning all.
                    No problems here but we are a bit behind in everything downunder so maybe we will get it tomorrow!
                    Isnt it strange how I never want to sleep in on my day off?? Having a hot rock massage this afternoon - looking forward to that!
                    After (cant remember who) posted a saying "A goal without a plan is just a wish" last week, I have been writing lists of everything I need/want to do. I know these things in my head but when I see them on paper it inspires me to actually do them. And seeing them crossed off is a good feeling.
                    I think we can bring that to our goal for living without AL. Write a list (plan) to help us live AF (goal). The list can include what we want/need to do when a craving or desire to drink happens, and the goal can list the results of living AF, like waking up with no hangover, going to sleep sober, feeling good instead of like crap. Just little things that we sometime forget and need reminding of.
                    Time to start my day. Hope everyone has a good one and lays a sober head on the pillow tonight.
                    Hipster
                    I finally got it!
                    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become" Buddah

Comment

Newbies Nest

fennel;854456 wrote: I'm gonna have to call tech support tomorrow. ..I ran a troubleshooting program which stated that the problem was on MWO's end...but if that were the case, more of you would be writing from your phones! Perhaps I'll see you tomorrow.
                      Aaahhhh!!!! I'm in on Mrs. Fennel's crappy Dell! How the heck did that happen? :H

Comment

Newbies Nest

Still gonna have to call tech support tomorrow, but for tonight, I'm in...crappy Dell, or not...

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC;853520 wrote: Hello Nestlings!

Welcome Drying :welcome: Glad to have you here.

Ok - I guess that I might have exaggerated a teeny bit this morning. It was only 9-3/4" long. :H:H

LOL! Nora, you must do your best to nourish this amazing hair...mud packs, conditioners, herbal treatments...if by chance it falls out, you must have it framed! Perhaps we can display it in the "Dos Gatos" truck.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Alas, it did not take long for the dell to catch up with the rest of the machines in the house and lock me out of the site. I did have to go through the same rigamarole the rest of you did with the old settings. ..hopefully, I'll get things sorted out tomorrow.

Comment

Newbies Nest

What a pain in the computer Fennel. AAARRRGGGGHHHHH

I think I'm going to tell everyone goodnight. It's still so early here but it's been a long day.

Enjoy the nest folks. :l:l
                              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Evening all. I haven't been making it in here much lately, and I can't even find my last post now.
                                RW, sorry you've been having a rough time.
                                Nora, shave that sucker off and keep it for posterity. There's no need to be a whiskery lady!
                                I had a 85 year old client today who gasped and said "Oh you're so young! (I'm 49)" Made me feel good until I realised that to her I was very young.
                                Tranq, I'm glad to hear you are still enjoying life.
                                KatieB, you sound good.
                                Welcome Drying Out and anyone else I've missed. Pull up a twig.
                                Me - I haven't been that happy lately and have a heap of stress with selling our house and wondering where we will live and how we'll manage. But I'm feeling more positive today. Had a busy day at work, with lots of grateful people which always makes life feel worthwhile.
                                If you're feeling down put a smile on someone's face tomorrow everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X