Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

I keep saying "Universal." It's Upnorthgirl I'm referring to above. Sorry!
    Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Ya know I just have to comment on this fascination with Brad Pitt.......here you have this studly ex jock, relaxing comfortably here in the nest, in his green robe....and yet you continue to mention this Pitt fellow......hmmmmmm
      Renewal

Comment

Newbies Nest

I'm totally with you renewal! I don't get it, either!

Now... George CLOONEY!!!! Hubba hubba! Different story!!!!
        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Help

How do u post a new thread, I can only figure out how to do a reply? Dah :thanks:
          Starting over again
          ray:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi All

well, i'm a complete newbie in fact, i've just joined and this is my first post. I've been observing the site since before xmas and have finally had the courage to register.... The nest just sounded so inviting!! lol. I'm on my 7th A/F day now, and i'm pleased to say my willpower is as strong as ever... it has been a really hard 7 days, but i'm looking to the future and trying to focus on the positives of a life without AL. It still scares me sh**less sometimes, and i know there will be dark days.. but heck.... 7 days!! i'm pretty stoked with that so far.. anyways, look forward to chatting to you guys

Comment

Newbies Nest

Mary Ann... you can't post a new thread from within an existing one.

Try this: From where you are right now (Newbie's Nest).. look above the first post on this page... it shows you the hierarchy of links... click on "Just Starting Out?" ... NOW you should see an option to start a new thread/post above the index...

Make sense?

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Welcome Kiwiblondini....and congrats on your 7 days!! Wheeew, don't underestimate that for a minute, that is a fantastic start!! You're right, this nest is comforting....in fact some relax here in their robes, it's so comforting.........others fantasize about Brad Pitt and George Clooney when a 'dreamy figure' already adorns their nest....okay, I'm sorry, I got a little off track there. Again, I welcome you to our happy home.
                Renewal

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thanks for that renewal.. i'm very much looking forward to sharing experiences with others who have gone through and are going through the same sorts of things as me... i've realised how important this is going to be, based on some friends reactions to my A/F decision and how easy it is to feel alienated.... I have to admit i'm more of an Orlando Bloom girl myself, but if Brad or George happen to drop by, that's absolutely fine with me also

Comment

Newbies Nest

Welcome Kiwi!!!! Yep, come on, sit down, stretch out! And wow... you got 7 days AF already? Take a bow, my dear, that's a BIG DEAL!

Orlando Bloom, huh? Probably a bit young... but.. yeah. HELL YEAH!

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Oh Kiwi...not you too.....why I ask? Why? Bloom, Cloon, Pitt......ladies, you need never look outside the nest............................

Comment

Newbies Nest

You did it to yourself, Studly! Now, had you chosen the pink robe....... :bigwink:

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Ah jeez sun....now we're back to the pink robe............okay all, well here's the deal. I'm cuttin out to do a few things before hitting the hay a little early tonight. I work 16 1/2 hour shifts tomorrow and Saturday, so I'm not gonna be around much. I will say, on this the first day of the 'new nest', we've had over 60 posts which is pretty nice.....it's wonderful to be back home in my nest and thank you for having me back. Let's see if everybody can invite one person each over to join us while I'm gone....making our nest 'hop & bop' even more by Monday. Have a wonderful weekend everybody!!!!!!!!!!
                          Renewal

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi All,

and welcome to anyone new. If nobody has begged one, my role will be CANARY YELLOW. I am happy to entertain renewal as the studly nest bait, in fact I really like green. But renewal if you are otherwise engaged with adoring nestlings I'll happily share George with anyone, see Im not selfish.

Blondini, welcome I am totally impressed you've done 7 days already, things can only get better for you.

Those of you on day 4..hope it's going well. Betty and Sunn, hope you dont have any friday jitters, thats a real hard one for me, there is a wine bar downstairs from my office that I will have to sprint by at the speed of light this evening - but I now i can do it.

has lil michelle been in the nest, who else did we try and comit to 7 days with, must go back and check this out. I find this a good motivation, as not only would i be letting myself down, but the gang
                            Live your life in such a way that
                            when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
                            Satan shudders & says...

'Oh sh*t the B!tch is awake!!'

Comment

Newbies Nest

TFIF

Hi All,

and welcome to anyone new. If nobody has begged one, my role will be CANARY YELLOW. I am happy to entertain renewal as the studly nest bait, in fact I really like green. But renewal if you are otherwise engaged with adoring nestlings I'll happily share George with anyone, see Im not selfish.

Blondini, welcome I am totally impressed you've done 7 days already, things can only get better for you.

Those of you on day 4..hope it's going well. Betty and Sunn, hope you dont have any friday jitters, thats a real hard one for me, there is a wine bar downstairs from my office that I will have to sprint by at the speed of light this evening - but I now i can do it.

has lil michelle been in the nest, who else did we try and comit to 7 days with, must go back and check this out. I find this a good motivation, as not only would i be letting myself down, but the gang
                              Satan shudders & says...

Comment

Newbies Nest

oops! sorry for doing that twice, it told me i had logged off (IT logged me off)
                                Satan shudders & says...

Comment

Working...
                                X