• Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

NoraC;856567 wrote: This one might be better:

Oh my...functional and
    attractive!

Comment

Newbies Nest

fennel;857026 wrote: Oh my...functional and attractive!
      The blue one is especially fetching - and there's room for my tail.
      Coco

Comment

Newbies Nest

Coco-Nut;857010 wrote: So last night was so tough that to avoid The Beast I had to go to bed...at 8:30. (Can't drink while asleep, right? Although I guess one could try taking a bottle of gin to bed. "Sleeping with the Enemy")
        Do you have any idea how funny you are? :H

Comment

Newbies Nest

Coco-Nut;857031 wrote: The blue one is especially fetching - and there's room for my tail.
          Is that triangular patch a gap for your tail to come through?

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning Nesters,

Love the full body velcro suits

not tonight - are you using the CDs? They really help you to relax at night & prepare you for sleep. I think most of us went through a period of sleeplessness when we quit. It takes a while for yoiur body to heal & reset itself.

Mama, happy graduation! I cried (just a little) when my kids graduated - certainly ends an era!!

Hey Tranq, Mr VP!

Cloudy & threatening rain at the moment - better go take care of the outside chores while I can.
            Wishing everyone a terrific AF Friday!

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Coco-Nut...aren't you a penguin any longer?

Comment

Newbies Nest

fennel;857057 wrote: Coco-Nut...aren't you a penguin any longer?
                Temporary ... just til I get up this crag...
                Coco

Comment

Newbies Nest

Coco-Nut;857068 wrote: Temporary ... just til I get up this crag...
                  Oh, gotcha...for the mountain challenge. I was afraid I was going to have to get rid of all the krill in the "Dos Gatos" truck and try to locate some Alfalfa fritters or something along those lines...

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning Nesters - We have customers coming in today so I believe that the plain gray velcro suit would be best. What do you think?:H

Got to get up & out of here. Have a wonderful day everyone!!!
                    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

NoraC;857100 wrote: Morning Nesters - We have customers coming in today so I believe that the plain gray velcro suit would be best. What do you think?:H

Got to get up & out of here. Have a wonderful day everyone!!!
                      I think the gray suit is lovely!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Helllooooooo Nestlings *insert regal wave*

I have a confession to make....
                        I'm playing hookie from work today. I'm in NO mood for work and it's sunny and my garden NEEDS me! Lav... you understand, don't you!?

I just wish it would hurry up and WARM UP already! Sheesh. I'm SO ready.

Nora, I do find the grey suit rather fetching! Professional, proper, practical. Although, the blue one would be my choice for after hours - no doubt :H

Coco-goat - nice job on turning in early!
                        Fennel - where's the mood-o-meter today? Anything we can do to cheer you up?
                        Chookie - you're hanging in there? If not - we'll stick you in a suit, too!

Alright - that's it for me - gonna check out the other hang-outs - happy Friday afternoon, everyone!
                        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

I'm really losing it folks. :upset: Son didn't come home last night but he had told me that hi might not. So, I wasn't surprised. But, he had planned on going somewhere with Mr C this afternoon. I had tried calling him with no response. Mr C just got a call from a woman that found our son's cell phone in an alleyway while she was walking her dog. I went into a panic. I had to rush into a private office and pull up the cell phone bills and just started calling. Got his friend that had seen him this morning. Talked to a couple of his friends...he is alive.
                          Thank you God. oh my gosh. I just feel like I can't take it anymore. I just can't take it anymore.
                          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Newbies Nest

Nora-
                            I can't imagine the panic you must have gone through! Hang in there and let us know how it goes...
                            :l
                            K9
                            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Oh my gosh, Nora...take a deep breath...you know he's o.k., his friends have laid eyes on him today. :l What time is he supposed to meet up with Mr. C?

Comment

Newbies Nest

Oh heavens Nora! BREATHE! Omigod, I know just how you felt. But, he's alright!!!!
                                And when he does get home, just know that he is NOT too old for a spanking!

:l Just don't add 'fuel' to the fire, now, you hear?! :l
                                Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X