Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

What's going on? Where is everyone?
    Helllloooooooooo....... anybody out there??????
    I finally got it!
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become" Buddah

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hello HC - I'm here! How are you? I haven't congratulated you on your AF longevity - GOOD WORK!

Coco

Comment

Newbies Nest

Found you !! now come back and catch some fish for dinner :H
        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Thanks Hippy Chick- I will keep all of your suggestions in mind. BTW day 7 today!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Morning urchins!

Still no baby... tons of work and other stuff to keep me busy and outta trouble
            Just thought I'd poke my head in here and see if you're all behaving! Fennel, how's the fur kid? Hippy... huge congrats on your sobriety! You rock, girl!

Sorry, meeting in 20minutes, better get dressed! :H Have a fabby Wednesday, everyone!
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey everyone....Mama checking in
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Mama how are you today x
                Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Mama and Panno - having a good day?
                  Coco

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi nestlings...
                    Hope all is well. I'm sad about my kitty-girl today. She's eating a bit on her own today (I had to syringe feed her last night), so that's good news. The vet is coming on Friday to draw blood and see if she's responding to home treatment. I really hope that the results will be positive, but I'm braced for the worst.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey Fennel,
                      When my kitty had a system wide breakdown a few years before she died due to a poorly administered enema, I had to syringe feed her too. She spent a week in the hospital and I didn't think she would make it but she did. She eventually started eating on her own and rallied for quite a while before the official diagnosis of kidney disease. She was also hypothyroid which we couldn't really get under control so she had a lot she was dealing with. Keep positive and be creative with the food. She's been through a lot and her body is sore and tired. She'll get there.
                      :l :h
                      New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Newbies Nest

fennel;882577 wrote: Hi nestlings...
                        Hope all is well. I'm sad about my kitty-girl today. She's eating a bit on her own today (I had to syringe feed her last night), so that's good news. The vet is coming on Friday to draw blood and see if she's responding to home treatment. I really hope that the results will be positive, but I'm braced for the worst.
                        There you are - I was looking for you!

Keep thinking positively - she's home and where she's happiest, which makes a huge difference.

Please keep us posted.
                        Coco

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey folks, just a quick hello, am just in from work and am seriously tired. Fennel, hope all is ok with the cat - anyway happy day/night everyone and will check in tomorrow after normal day at work! Oh Sunni good luck with the baba as well! Is she overdue?
                          Molly
                          Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                          contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Newbies Nest

mollyka;882620 wrote: Hey folks, just a quick hello, am just in from work and am seriously tired. Fennel, hope all is ok with the cat - anyway happy day/night everyone and will check in tomorrow after normal day at work! Oh Sunni good luck with the baba as well! Is she overdue?
                            Molly
                            Hi, Molly...hope you get some rest.

Sunny's grand-baby is certainly taking his sweet time getting here. Poor mom will be so happy to pop him out!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Peeps, I just gave my kitty her fluids. Mrs. Fennel was petting her on the bed and I swear, she didn't even open her eyes, she was so mellow. I warmed the fluid up a bit, which helped. She's doing fine, I'm just getting way ahead of myself. I can't expect her to be prancing all over when a) she never did that in the first place, and b) as papmom pointed out, she's been through a lot and is pretty tired.

Sorry I'm on such an emotional roller-coaster these days.

Comment

Newbies Nest

That's where everybody is...... in the other hemisphere which means I'm awake when you're asleep and you're awake when I'm asleep....... Maybe I will stay up so I can see you all tonight....

Well done Matchee on day 7. A whole week! Keep up the good work.

Thanks Coco. Unbelievable to me to be AF that long!

Hey Molly. How's your daughter settling in in Canada?

Sunny - still no bub! She/he will arrive when she/he is good and ready.

Fennel - hope Bob is doing better today.

Anyone heard from Nora? Mazzie? Tranq? Maybe Tranq is so loved up he forgot about us!

Well I am off to work. It sure is a cold one today. Very deceptive though as the sun is shining. Still no rain!

Take care and have a good Thursday.

HC
                                I finally got it!
                                "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become" Buddah

Comment

Working...
                                X