Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

OK. I know it is super early. I am flying in to stake out a good twig. I see a really nice one over there toward the back. I must say, the place needs a spring cleaning! Maybe we'll have time this weekend to do some of that, eh?
    PR, I hope you are back up and running. ...or should I say "up and tucking"!
    Sea, I'm glad your interview went so well! Still sending positive thoughts out your way!
    SD, I am totally in to the Literacy stuff. I think it is cool that you were the cat in the hat!
    Yogamomma, get back up on the wagon! Here's a hand...
    Chopper, I was on anti depressants a few years back when my son was in Iraq. Take them until you think you can fly without them! Then get off them gradually. I made the mistake of getting off too fast! Not good.
    Night, all!
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

I'm flying in too on the lookout for a nice twig. Mind if I have that one next to you, Dill? Went to a great concert tonight, feel very uplifted but also totally zonked!
      SD I would've loved to see you as the Cat in the Hat! I bet you were ace!
      Hope you had a good walk, Sunni
      Papa R hope you are feeling better
      hi lil, yoga, chopper

Good night all, sweet dreams
      LO

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Hello little ones......a little early for your tucking in, but, well, don't plan on being up real late, so I'm comin around a little early.....be at peace tonight my cherubs and feel pride on your wonderful efforts today.....sleep tight.
        Papa R

Comment

Newbies Nest

MORNING MORNING! BETTY HAS HER BOUNCE BACK!!

Lo - I love Choral concerts, did I remember right and that's where you'd been? I was a flautist, and whilst I don't play any more I do love going to concerts.

Having a bit of a 'head chat' ADD morning here today so that's all I can manage, hope I didn't wake you all up.

Catch you later.

B.xx
          Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Newbies Nest

Sorry Papa R, cross post. I hope you're feeling better? I'll be quiet now......
            Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hello SweEty, When I'm up early I know I can count on you to be bouncing around. I have 4 cats and there is a strange cat in the neighborhood. My cats are all fuzzed out, looking like holloween cats. And howling!! So I am up early. The coffee is on and I've made pancakes so enjoy.
              AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Newbies Nest

Mmm coffee and pancakes, thanks lil! Just what I need. Love the description of your cats as "all fuzzed out", I can just picture them!

Betty, yes I went to a choral concert, well first half was Vivaldi Four Seasons, then second half was Handel Coronation Anthems which was fantastic! Zadok the Priest sung by a choir of 300, in the Minster - awe inspiring!

Good morning everyone, I'll go and start today's ODAT thread if no-one else has done it yet, then I'm off to work - got a ton of stuff to do today. Hope you all have a good day
                LO

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning nesters! Early to bed, early to rise! Hey Lil, thanks for the coffee and pancakes. You sure are up early. I can just imagine four fuzzed out howling cats! LO, the concert sounds like it was wonderful!
                  Yesterday's warm weather was so nice. I got outside quite a bit and enjoyed it. Yay Spring! It's only a couple of days away! Have a great day everyone!
                  Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good morning fellow nesters
                    My Princess will be returning to my nest here at home today. She is the last one left in my nest and I have missed her. I am hoping that there will be no delays in her flights today. I have a long drive to Logan airport in Boston, so thanks for the breakfast. I will need it.
                    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Morning Nesters!

Thank you for the coffee and pancakes Lil!

Betty, your "bounce" sure is contagious. Just reading about it puts more of a spring in my step!

Sea, I hope your princess makes it in on time.

Morning to Dill, LO and everyone who follows.

Dill, thanks for the encouragement on my anti-depressants. I too quit to early before, but not this time! Also, I will pitch in this weekend for some spring cleaning in the nest!

Have a wonderful day everyone! Spring begins here in the Pacific NW at 4:44 am tomorrow. I am so excited for that!

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good (late) afternoon, everyone!

Phew... I'm just POOPED! Work, work, work, work, work. LOL Mind you, I'm not really complaining Just finished a project today, on to the next one, and had 2 calls today for more new projects. Wowzers.

How are you all, birdlings? Everyone holding up ok?
                        Sea, I'm still crossing my fingers... you will get that job!!!!
                        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest

:heart:I am finally reconnected, and it has been a LONGGGGG two weeks. I did really miss the forum so thank you all for still being here.SPECIAL HELLO TO SUNSHINE!:happyheart:

Comment

Newbies Nest

Welcome back, oceanocean! I wondered where you were.
                            Sunny, I'm glad you are so busy. Busy is good, yes?
                            choppersmom, Spring will start tomorrow?
                            Sea, I'm glad your daughter is back home. My kids are both grown and gone. Enjoy your time together.
                            Hi, Sweaty!
                            Dill

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey Dill ~ It's the official start of Spring per the calendar! It will officially be Spring for me March 20th at 4:44 a.m.! We haven't been having much Spring-like weather, so this is big news for me!

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Hello my cherubs.....fairly quiet day in the nest....been reclining watching some March Madness basketball today....LOVE that tournament.....okay.....LOVE sports!! Well, I'm gone the next couple days, so please be extra loving to 'G' and keep him company while I'm gone.....especially you Dill.....ha..........PR

Comment

Working...
                                X