Newbies Nest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest

LTG, Wow, HDTV in the nest! Great! I'll be watching, too!

Renewal, there are actually 3 kinds of birds in the playoffs! Eagles, Ravens, Cardinals. Go Cardinals!
    Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Go Cardinals!!!
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi everyone,
        Yes, this is a huge week! Sorry, but . . . GO STEELERS! And MLK day tomorrow, then the inauguration on Tuesday! Wow. Lots of excitement here. I'm off to watch the first game with my hubby and son, and then of course, big game after that! Have a great day everyone.
        Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hey everyone,
          day 3 today of af and feel crook, i went 7 days 2 weeks ago and did not feel this sick,
          not sure if it the naltrex or not as i didnt use that the last time, but in saying that my head feels strong still.
          have a good day everyone

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Aussie Guy,

Keep on going, it's great your willpower is holding! I'm day 3 and tired, preparing for Grumpy day 4 tomorrow! I had a social occasion yesterday and managed to hold my own without AL, Yay! B.
            Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Newbies Nest

J-vo and all to come, Do we have to have politics in the nest? If so, I'm out of the nest.
              Dill

Don’t forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

Newbies Nest

thats great betty, i would not go out myself yet,
                you are doing well.

Comment

Newbies Nest

Dill, sorry for the reference to politics.
                  Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Newbies Nest

hey

Cat Belle, you say you like Cardinals.....I can only assume you mean Arizona Cardinals..............and Dill, there WERE 3 teams with 'bird names' left.....now there's one.
                    J-vo, I can see you & I are on opposite sides of the super bowl matchup.....it's okay....you can still remain in the nest....just keep your 'Steeler chirping' to a minimum.......
                    Well my friends, how is everybody doing? A bit quiet in the nest, but hey, it's the weekend, and I know you all have been watching football all day...right? Anyhow, that's what I've been doing.....really needed 'a lazy day today'....and I got it. To all of you newcomers, I welcome you with 'open wings'....it is wonderful to have you here as part of our family. I look forward to hearing more about 'your stories' and how we can best be of help to you. Okay, well I bid you all a wonderful evening and I'll see ya tomorrow.
                    Renewal

Comment

Newbies Nest

Hi Guys,

Monday lunchtime here, I hope all in the nest doing well and those joining later see you in here.

Honesty check - I slipped and fell yesterday, I had one drink (not even the usual tipple) but somewhere found the ability to go home and not have any more. Our house is full of grog, but I have made and kept the promise of no more drinking at home. Well, Im not going to beat myself up about it, so there you all go. Forwards I'm going.

Right kiddos, I need to get my arse in gear and do loads of work (as have been hugely distracted the last few weeks) so from now on, only checking in in the evenings (yeah, lets see if I can manage to not log in here and do a decent days work - my personal challenge for today) but am with you all.

love N x
                      Live your life in such a way that
                      when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
                      Satan shudders & says...

'Oh sh*t the B!tch is awake!!'

Comment

Newbies Nest

just me again,
                        well its just about 3-30 monday arvo here and iam now feeling great,
                        i think with the naltrex tablets its best you eat food, i ate today for the first time in 2 days, i had to force myself cause the blood ppl wont test my blood if i havnt eaten in that long, but anyway after about 1 hour i got up went for a 5km walk and then i felt great, and i do not feel like a beer,
                        anyway chat to you all soon, just 1 day at a time.

Comment

Newbies Nest

It's going to be a great superbowl. I will be rooting for the Cards. Steelers are my natural enemy, as I am a Browns fan! Have a great day, everyone. And j-vo, sorry I snapped at you, peep! It was silly.
                          Dill

Comment

Newbies Nest

Good Day Nesters
                            We do have sports threads and probably political ones. I really don't give a crap because I am a New England Patriots fan. Bad football year for me. I am back on Day 5. Lot's of turmoil in my life right now, but hanging on.
                            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Newbies Nest

OK, Renewal ... I meant REAL cardinals ...heeheehee ... I don't do football - jeez, I hope I don't get kicked outta the nest for saying that! I don't even know who the Arizona Cardinals are! - am I gonna take a beating for this or what?
                              But that's okay. I'm perfectly content to sit in the corner and listen to the "hen party" until the superbowl. When is that, btw?

Cat
                              Catawprint:

"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power."
                              -Alan Cohen

Comment

Newbies Nest

You stay right here Cat. I was just thinking how funny it would be if New Hampshire had a football team named after our state bird. The Purple Finch. Real tough.lol. I love birds, bird watching, etc...Would be happy to chat with u about it at any time. My side of the nest needs work right now.
                                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
                                X