Wow... today was a tough one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK guys - I bought small bottle of Canadian Whiskey (not my first choice... but less expensive). NOT the teensiest bottle, but the one up from that.

I have NOT lost sight of how GRAND it is to feel... sober, alive & aware.

Not sure why, then, I bought it. And am drinking it.

I think it's OK.

I really believe, having experienced these last two weeks, that I Won't go back into the dismal routine.

I've only had about 1-1/2 drinks (so far) - but I don't think I can get drunk even if I wanted to...

Do I feel... bad? Yes, in a way. But I'm also seeing (only being Slightly affected).. that it really isn't what it's cracked up to be! It's "ok" - but... REALLY not as good.

As being Sober! I think I had to realize that. I'm doing a sort of comparison.

I think what makes me feel the worst is that I spent about $6... $5 for booze & $1 for coke. Pretty cheap - But. Still... so much better to spend that on something of Consequence.

OK, OK - NOW I feel bad! But it's a done deal. Can't return the booze...

It will be interesting to see if my Exuberant mood will change after a few drinks...?

Even if it doesn't, if I can feel Exhuberant WITHOUT booze, why the heck would I spend money on something that I think might maike me feel.. even better?

OH gawd. I guess I am feeling the effects.
    Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

But the point is Sunshine, that even though you really really wanted to drink, you DIDN'T! Yesterday I really really wanted to drink, and I did. It would be better to be you than me! Keep up the great work, I am back on the wagon tomorrow again.
      I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X