Drinking is not an option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, that sig is huge, I think I'll shrink it!
    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

good Thursday night to you all

Becoming--I get it about the depression and menopause! Sometimes it is so hard to stay upbeat but I am finding I am less depressed when sober--go figure! :H

HOpe everyone had a great day..check in and let us know.

Comment

Hi Sistas, I've been a bit useless on this thread - but my thoughts are always with you all.
        I'm doing well, but haven't had a good nights sleep in about 4 weeks...really gettting me down now. I've got this itchy skin rash thing that wakes me up in the night - I'm like a dog with fleas. Have been to the docs twice and now have a cream that seems to b helping but as it's an allergy it's gonna take a few weeks to go away. Now doncha all wanna come & give me a hug??!!!
        Loving & leaving
        DINAO girls
        xo

Comment

sunshine_gg;544669 wrote: Congrats on day 15 April! You're doing awesome.. how do you feel?

Ung hun... how are you doing? Man, you sure have a lot of crap coming at you at once. Evie... holding up, dear? I'm very happy to hear that there's been a shift in energy around you.

I'm still holding out AF and NF... but boy, cravings for either or both have been rearing...
          I'm feeling great. Hubby is gone to a meeting...usually I would have had about 3 drinks by now. Day 16 today and I'm drinking sweet tea!
          RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

:banana: Hey! I'm back from Sunny Antigua! and Hey! am SOOO pleased you all did SOOO well!!!! CONGRATS one and all! Probably too late now but just in case anybody checks on the thread, well done - keep up the good work!!!!!!!:wave: Well, obviously I was on holiday and well, obviously I was enjoying myself and well, obviously I had AL every day. BUT, I was organised and had my TOPA ready and awaiting for me when I got back and started this morning - 50mg this morning and 50mg this afternoon. So far, not a sneeky peek of wanting a drink of anything. Hubby will be back at 9.00 pm and I know he'll want to have a glass of wine. Might just test the Topa and see how it goes! Congrats again!!!!!!!!:goodjob:

Comment

Working...
            X