MWO PROGRAM thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MWO PROGRAM thread

Okay, my brain is fried - I have been writing my paper all day, I have cystic fibrosis in every brain cell, that all I have been reading about. Very interesting, but also very sad.

I didn't even get that it may be a typo - DUH!! So, no I didnt figure it out.....i look like a big dummy

Forgive me------------I guess for me to get it, I need to see that little red line under it, like in Word...

hehehe!

Bye!

Cat
    Catawprint:

"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power."
    -Alan Cohen

Comment

MWO PROGRAM thread

Sorry, CAT. I didn't mean to jump down your throat! I was just kidding. You must be studying really, really hard! I'm very impressed.

Good morning, friends. I went outside at dawn and guess what I heard. BIRDS! I heard a handful of birds chirping! It's the first time since winter started, and it's a sure sign of Spring being on the way here in OHIO. I hope the ground hog was wrong!

Have a good day, all.
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

MWO PROGRAM thread

Good morning, everyone. Well, I broke last night. Can't explain why but I did. Won't beat myself up but just jump right back on the AF band wagon. Hope everyone else did okay.

Cat, good luck with your studying.

Dill, I was just outside and heard birds too. It is a marvelous harbinger of spring.

Have a good day and Happy Valentine's Day.

Comment

MWO PROGRAM thread

Cuckoo, I broke last night too. I've been doing really well lately, but I didn't last night. Let's just pick ourselves up and move on. We can do this!
          Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

MWO PROGRAM thread

Dill, I'm with you. I just have to resist the voice in my head that tries to rationalize that it is okay to drink because I know it isn't.

Comment

MWO PROGRAM thread

Good morning all! A brand new day! I have not made any plans yet, but I have lots to do. Clean the garage, straighten up in the house, sweep, start my sewing project ( making a hand bag), take a walk in the woods. I think I mentioned that we live on a small farm here in Ohio. We raise black angus cattle. Most of our land is pasture and woods. It's an ablsolutely lovely place to walk!
              Wish you all could join me. Have a great day, wherever you are!
              Dill

Comment

MWO PROGRAM thread

HELLOOOOO! (Echo, echo!) Is anybody there? I'm lonely.
                Dill

Comment

MWO PROGRAM thread

Hey Dillarooney... you ok????
                  Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

MWO PROGRAM thread

Hey, Sunshine! Yes, I'm OK. It's just that no one has posted here in awhile and if feels a bit like a ghost town. I'm AF and will stay that way for the rest of today. Hope you're doing well.
                    Dill

Comment

MWO PROGRAM thread

I am my dear, I am....
                      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

MWO PROGRAM thread

Hey you peoples !!

Hey Dilli vaniili (as long as we are embellishing your name... ) Here's to an AF day!

Hey Sunshine, read somewhere you're doing quite well, keep going chica!

Hey to everybody else! gotta go - books are calling.....

Cat
                        Catawprint:

"It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power."
                        -Alan Cohen

Comment

MWO PROGRAM thread

Good morning, all. Hope everyone had a good night. I'm doing fine other than a bit of a head cold. Have a good day, I'm off to work.

Comment

MWO PROGRAM thread

Hi Cat! You sure have been hitting those books! How is school going? Tell me again what you are studying?

Hi Cuckoo, I made it AF yesteray, too. One thing I did was took a long ride with HB which helpedby breaking up routine. He needed some materials for fixing our little green house. It lost siding during the last round of wind. It's a small green house but we use it to get our plants started for the Spring. That trip extended into the witching hour and somehow I managed to get on through. How? Well, no wine in the house. Duh! Simple, but effective plan. Even so, it can sometimes break down!
                            Get over your cold mighty quick! I'll check in later.
                            Dill

Comment

MWO PROGRAM thread

Hello all
                              haven't been around much but i've been thinking about you guys. just getting over a head and chest cold -- that thing is going around and people come in sick to work infecting everyone! I don't know if just the cold but I've been feeling down since last week. This is a new week and a new opportunity to take care of myself.

Congrats on yesterday's AF day Dill. Glad to hear you are focused on your studies Cat. Get better soon Cuckoos.

Hope everyone reaches their goal today
                              :lilheart: "Love is large, love defies limits. People talk about the sanctity of love...love is by definition sacred. Not some love between some people but all love between all people"
                              ~Jennifer Beals~:huggy

Comment

MWO PROGRAM thread

Hey, 1MC! Good to see you. Thanks for stopping by. Sorry you have not been well lately. I know what you mean about people coming in sick to work and infecting everyone. SUCKS.
                                Dill

Comment

Working...
                                X