Alternative yummy AF drinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like sparkling water with a squeeze of lemon in. Refreashing and an internal anticeptic. Apparently Grapefruit juice is good for the liver!

Comment

I like

I like sparling water with a squeeze of lemon. Nice and refreashing and an internal antisceptic. Grapefruit juice is good for the liver..........but half juice and half water.

Comment

Mmmmm, im loving all of the above, and would love somebody to bring me a nice cold, very spicy virgin, Caeser, Tom, Pete, anyboy will do, love the olives idea. I did go through a spell before Xmas of rimming the glass with salt, made all the difference
        Live your life in such a way that
        when your feet hit the floor in the morning,
        Satan shudders & says...

'Oh sh*t the B!tch is awake!!'

Comment

Whats a Caesar? too lazy to google it. Am enjoying some spectacularly expensive pineapple cordial, but it comes in a lovely bottle! Keep threatening to get the juicer out, but once you juice you have to clean......
          Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Juiced R Us

WOW, P. thanks for starting this thread, lots of good Ideas from Everyone!

Personally I can't do tabsco but those recipes will be great for when Sis comes to visit, she loves the hot and spicy.

Lately, as you know P. I've been drinking diet Pepsi w/ cranberry juice. It kinda looks like red wine. I put in a wine glass the sencond night and immediately dumped it into a reg. glass cuz it reminded me too much of the red wine.

I just remembered an incidence a few years back, a girlfriend of mine and her husband used to visit alot. He was an alcoholic and a mean one at that. His drink of choice was Ceasars, so without him knowing I use to pretend to mix Clamato and vodka but it was really straight Clamato juice with lots of spices. He never caught on that he was drinking Virgin Ceasar's.

Keep up the great recipes everyone!

Comment

Juiced R Us

WOW, P. thanks for starting this thread, lots of good Ideas from Everyone!

Personally I can't do tabsco but those recipes will be great for when Sis comes to visit, she loves the hot and spicy.

Lately, as you know P. I've been drinking diet Pepsi w/ cranberry juice. It kinda looks like red wine. I put in a wine glass the sencond night and immediately dumped it into a reg. glass cuz it reminded me too much of the red wine.

I just remembered an incidence a few years back, a girlfriend of mine and her husband used to visit alot. He was an alcoholic and a mean one at that. His drink of choice was Ceasars, so without him knowing I use to pretend to mix Clamato and vodka but it was really straight Clamato juice with lots of spices. He never caught on that he was drinking Virgin Ceasar's.

Keep up the great recipes everyone! :l :l :l

Comment

polar...funny about the virgin ceasars.
                Another trick, if you are making highballs...add ice, and mix to the glass first, and then float the tiniest bit of alcohol on top...the smell of alcohol and taste first sip , and the person doesn't know the difference.

Good trick if you are a party host, trying to "sober up" a guest who has had too many but won't take "no" for an answer.
                Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

I love this thread. Not much to offer as I do sparkling water with cranberry juice and lemon, as has been mentioned. I love green tea now, too. I'm completely off coffee thanks to MWO.

LOL, keeta, that's funny! I never thought of doing that.
                  "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Working...
                  X