I don't trust myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't trust myself

Hi everyone I am just checking in to say that dinner is over and I have not had anything to drink. I didn't buy anything today, so I am good. I'm looking forward to a clear head tomorrow....and that's when the tough work will start, right. I'm so nervous... I'm going to only focus on tonight and helping my daughter clean her room.

Good night and thank you all for posting. It truly has helped me today. See you tomorrow!
    Indifference is in your future with Baclofen. It works!

My frustration with Baclofen, which is shared by Dr. Oliver Ameisen, is that because Baclofen is an off patent medication there is no profit motive for drug companies to support clinical trials that would demonstrate its efficacy in treating addiction.

Comment

I don't trust myself

Great job Help! Look forward to hearing from you tomorrow. Take care and hugs to you!

Comment

I don't trust myself

Hi Help, well done on not drinking tonight.
        I use the cds and really like them...I too feel like I have a 'thinking problem' as opposed to a drinking problem sometimes!! I like to listen just before I sleep - I usually sleep really well then.
        Good luck!

Comment

I don't trust myself

I love the CDs and if I wake up in the middle of the night (sober) I will listen to them. They help me to relax and continue to put positive thoughts in my head. So when I drift back off to sleep, I am reaffirming my sobriety. Addiction is a thinking problem in my opinion. We think we need or want a drink and that is the beginning of a craving which leads to drinking and the consequences. IN my case negative consequences. Best of luck.
          Redhibiscus

Comment

Working...
          X