Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODAT Sunday

Happy SUnday all -

SO I had an opened BIG Bottle of Shiraz staring me in the face Saturday - had all my chores done, got the veggies planted, flowers, everything done...and I did NOT drink!! Didn't even want to actually. After everyones support after my Friday blunder, I did not want to let myself or my friends down. And I did it. I know it doesn't sound like much, but having a opened bottle of wine in the kitchen always had "DRINK ME NOW" written all over it. I am trying to get to the point that I can actually have AL in the house and not drink it (we are always entertaining and my husband enjoys a glass of wine or beer on the weekends and I don't want to take that away from him when it is ME that has the problem.) If it gets to the point where I can't do it, he will understand if I explain it to him. He can take it or leave it - how I wish I had that in me. Some day!

Anyway, here's to an AF week and again, thanks to all for the support and friendship - I could not fight this without you!

Kat

ODAT Sunday

That is so awesome to hear! :goodjob:

I was thinking about you because we both relapsed on the same night. I'm glad you're back on track. I am too. It's a wonderful feeling.

Comment

ODAT Sunday

Hi Capa
      Well done on AF I couldnt have done that far too much temptation. JS glad u are AF as well u are both doing well one day at a time. Keep reading and posting.

Comment

ODAT Sunday

Good for you. I had to struggle to keep the beast at bay last night and I didn't have any AL in the house.
        Don't think, matter of fact, I know I couldn't have done it.

Winefree

Comment

Working...
        X