Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ms.

Hallo,
    I'm new and need help from you guys to stop my drinking problem.I've tried on my own but its difficult to make it.Please help I'm always broke and it feels like i'm going to die ,because the alcohol is making me sick.

Greatings
    Ousie

Ms.

Hey Ousie,
    Take One2many's advice - this place is fabulous and such a helpful tool in getting alcohol free. You are not alone and it is very important to remember that. I wish you all the best - keep reading and posting here it will help no end. I too look forward to your posts and being able to help you all I can.
    Peace and happiness
    Luba
    AF since 26 August 2009- and loving it!!

Comment

Ms.

:welcome:Ousie

Just to say Hi and welcome at this point. You have made two important first steps. You have found us and you have posted. That is the beginning of your journey so well done.

Now as oney says get used to the site, read lots and then read more. Then post where and when you feel most comfortable and feel the support come in. There are all sorts of different features and tools that might help you, but overal the support and non judgment thats a winner.

If you have questions, ask them. If you have helpful comments for others, say them. If you can offer insight into anything, even non-al issues, do. If you need support, ask for it and most of all give it your 100% best shot.

Love Moo
      "The greatest thing in the world is not so much where we are,
      but in what direction we are moving."

Comment

Ms.

Welcome Ousie!!
        No need to do it on your own -- we're here to help;-)
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Ms.

hi ousie,as they all say this a wonderful place,you have made a great discovery there is a wonderland and its here,you'll make friends like never b4,people you can depend on,but as you said,you will never do it alone,and what your doing,doesnt make you feel good anymore,enjoy this site, and you will grow,you mite stumble here and there,but you ll never be alone again,you got us gyco

Comment

Ms.

Thanx
            That was the welcome I got from AA,but I even run away from that because I was scared.You know the moment you stop drinking friends are scares and I don't know maybe I'm scared of being alone.
            Thanx again

Comment

Ms.

Welcome ousie,

You've done the right thing, made the right decision for yourself
              Try not to worry about feeling isolated right now. It's kind of usual in the beginning and in my case, useful. I found I really needed the time to focus on my myself and my plan to quit without any outside distraction.

Just jump on the wagon, we're here to help in anyway we can. You will be happy, I promise.
              I will be AF 8 weeks in just a few days and couldn't be happier. I feel good, look better and am filled with hope for a brighter future. You can do it too!!!

All the best,
              Lavande
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Ms.

:hello2::colorwelcome::wave::groupluv:
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Working...
                X