Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really i am posting here?

:hello2::colorwelcome::groupluv::wave:
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

:welcome: Woody,

Hang around and read some posts. You will quickly see that you are not alone.

The hangover lasts longer than the buzz.

Comment

Welcome Woody, I wish I would have had your wisdom at age 21. I was a drunk SOB for 40 years before my bell went off. If there is only one thing I hope for myself today, it's to protect my sobriety and help those younger than myself see thru the years ahead if they lead an alcoholic lifestyle. The short moments of relief from the problems that life deals us isn't worth the despair and hopelessness that AL will most certainly evolve into. Besides, think of all the money you'll save.

Blu
        sigpic

If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging. ~ Will Rogers ~

Comment

This may not be easy, as your friends will still be doing beer pong and so forth. On the other hand, you can be the most popular, sought-after guy in the world--the Designated Driver. I was at a college reunion last year and some declined the dinner wine, saying they were friends of Bill (meaning Bill W., founder of AA). Naturally, they were our DD's! We loved them. I should have joined them. Congrats and stick to your guns.

Comment

Working...
          X