November Navigators ~ AF -Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, well the hot chocolate worked and here I am on Sunday morning, relatively bright eyed and bushy tailed! I didn't sleep very well though, kept having these funny dreams - one included drinking and my ex husband - both of which I really want to eliminate from my life and thoughts completely!!! Talk about a nightmare ....
    We're promised a relatively calm day weather wise so I think I might go for a squelch around the fields and get some fresh air. I can actually see about 3 inches of blue sky which is really exciting.
    Have a good Sunday one and all. Its a special day for all of us for many different reasons and whatever your reason is I hope you have a peaceful, happy and AF one.
    See you later
    Sooty

Comment

Hey Lav and all you others across the big pond ...the holidays you are talking about are Thanksgiving am I right? I first of all thought you were referring to Christmas and then I realised just how ignorant I am. So please forgive me but when exactly is Thanksgiving? I thought it was the 4th November but I think I'm mixing it up with 4th July .... is it a one day holiday or longer?
      Looking forward to gaining even more knowledge from being amongst you all.
      loads of love
      Sooty

Comment

Whew, I messsed up big time. I drank last night, blacked out, and am back at Day 1. The insanity of this whole thing is incredible. I was lonely yesterday, and started planning to drink. All my fine plans went straight out the window.

I am scared, plain and simple. This is what happened to me before. Get some AF time together and then slowly have a drinking day here and there, leading up to excessive wine intake, and all that goes along with it. My side hurts and I realize that means liver damage. I have to stop once and for all. No alcohol, ever. It is just not a possibility for me. I cannot stop once I start. So, I promise that November 15, 2009 is my AF start date. It has to be.
        Redhibiscus

Comment

Путешествие в

kenyasafari ru/]wildness safari кения

Если вы хотели посетить сафари – туры в Кению помогут осуществить эту мечту Все знают что сафари – самое увлекательное и запоминающееся развлечение в Кении

kenyasafari ru/tour/safari-kilimanjaro/]тсаво парк килиманджаро

Во время поездки вы поймете, что это не охота, а поистине необычное путешествие на природу, во время которого можно увидеть удивительный облик страны, а, главное, посмотреть и сфотографировать экзотических животных континента

kenyasafari ru/kenya-guide/]едет зебра на сафари

Перед вами предстанут львы, леопарды, бизоны, буйволы, слоны, причем все животные – в своей обычной повседневной жизни Здесь же есть возможность полюбоваться и редкими животными, многие из них находятся на грани исчезновения Это маленькие компании антилоп гну, прекрасные фламинго, разноцветные марабу Как раз такие путешествия по этой африканской стране позволяют наблюдать самых удивительных представителей нашей цивилизации

kenyasafari ru/aviabilety/]журавль в полете

Наша фирма «Дикая Африка» не только супер профессионал этой страны, мы хотим, чтобы каждый путешественник получил настоящее удовольствие от поездки Потому мы подбираем интересные маршруты, лучшие отели для отдыха, а ещё даём русскоязычного помощника во время путешествия, который объяснит все детали этого запоминающегося события
          ??????? ? ????? ? ???????? ??????????

Comment

Working...
          X