I`m so drunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I`m so drunk

and here i thought i had it all figured out. 4 glasses of wine and i`m completely sloshed. My hubby is in the kitchen doing the dishes pretending like nothings wrong...

I`m so drunk

4 glasses of wine is NOT the end of the world. Just go get yourself a BIG glass of water and don't beat yourself up. If we didn't have a problem then a night with 4 glasses of wine would be no big deal, just a fun night with our hubby. You just need to put it behind you. Tomorrow will be a new day and if you have enough water, you won't even have a headache.
    I used to love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food :heart:

Comment

I`m so drunk

Hi Bunny! Hey - we're here for you!!!!
      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I`m so drunk

I agree with Boodle - drink a lot of water and hydrate yourself. :l
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I`m so drunk

Thank you boodle and nora, thank you....

Comment

I`m so drunk

I don't know if you were like me once and 4 drinks was just the beginning, that was what I would have before the hubby got home. If you were like me, think of the change in you that you actually are DRUNK after 4 drinks. Keep your chin up and drink that water
            I used to love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food :heart:

Comment

I`m so drunk

Bunny, I am so very sorry. It is a drag sometimes knowing that we can't drink at all without bad consequences. Don't you let this get you down. You've been doing so good. Get back up in the morning and FORGET about yesterday and tomorrow. Just focus on staying sober today. Don't you beat yourself up like i do. It does you no good. We all love you and are there for you. Love, Vicki
              I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
              but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

I`m so drunk

Thank you Vicky, you are amazing....

Comment

I`m so drunk

Boodle;821716 wrote: I don't know if you were like me once and 4 drinks was just the beginning, that was what I would have before the hubby got home. If you were like me, think of the change in you that you actually are DRUNK after 4 drinks. Keep your chin up and drink that water
                  I agree with Boodle.. thats a huge improvement if you feel drunk after just 4 drinks.. it used to take me around 10! so well done, don't beat yourself up.. learn from it, and decide where you want to go next in terms of your drinking..
                  :l Katie x
                  "It works if you work it, because you are worth it!!!"

:groupluv:

Comment

I`m so drunk

ditto all the above......drink some water and get some sleep if u can.....just put the wine down or you will feel like crap in the morning
                    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I`m so drunk

Thanks all for your support. Unfortunately mama bear i did not put the wine down and finished off the bottle and was so so drunk, can`t remember the last time i was that drunk. Last night is one big blurr.... obviously my tolerance level has shot down big time which is a great thing i guess, if i had been smart enough to stop before i got too hammered, well i`m paying for it now with a massive headache.

Comment

I`m so drunk

glad you've got a headache, i dont mean that in a horrible way, sometimes its a good reminder, we all have slip ups, at least you came here and posted. today is another day and i hope you feel strong enough to leave last night in the blur and focus on a new day. you obviously want to do this so keep strong. drink lots of water and eat some good food. we are all here for you through your ups and downs. sending you a happy head
                        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Working...
                        X