Hiya all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya all

Patrice I can't imagine what the sketters are like there. I once lived at the New Jersey shore near a town call Manahawkin. We had flies there called "greeheads" and they bit like all hell. Well in 2001 the X-Files created an episode called "Lord of the Flies" and filmed it there based on the actual greenhead problem that existed and still does.

Hang in there and if you need to you can always PM me if you need somebody to talk to. Try the supps and stay away from those fricking clubs

found this on supplements...

Reducing alcohol craving
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hiya all

Good luck with day 1 Patrice.

Ugh the bugs! We were out "on the prairie" the other day for my 9 year old's field trip and the flies were huge and disgusting. (Though prob. not as bad as where you are.) Too bad a walk is out of the question. A yoga dvd, perhaps?

Comment

Hiya all

Hi Patrice, Good luck ..I know the boredom thing well...keep posting there are so many people out there with a wealth of knowledge...I am struggling today but just keeping close to these forums to keep my committment strong..
        30 day Challenge...started 16.08.2010

Comment

Hiya all

Patrice, welcome back. The support here really helps as you struggle with your journey. It is worth it.
          With the time at home and no outside activities, why not start a journal. Or write your life story. Or think up a research project about something that interests you and do the research online. I feel like once I get into my office with my computer, the next thing I know, hours have passed. There are some fun cyber games available like scrabble and solitaire. I realize these don't constitute an ideal life, but if you can't go out because of the weather, they will take up some time. Stay strong.

Comment

Hiya all

Hi Prancy... well I am still struggling but I know it will be worth it... I just cant seem to even do Day 1.What a great idea about a journal and/ or the life story.. I have always wanted to write, I'm an English teacher and have had a colourful life since I left NZ 25 yrs ago... thats what I'm going to start today.. thank you so much x

Comment

Working...
            X