X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 August

Eloise 444
    Jane27 - Day 571
    Lifechange day 54 (Congrats, Jane! and Elvis! and Nora! and Springstart!! Well done, all of you..)
    Bran New Day - Day 1 [ again ]
    Nora - Day 8 (thanks Lifechange! Good job Bran New Day...glad you are back)
    AlPro - Day 395
    Elvis - Day 271 (Good job on one week+ Nora and Springstart!)
    Matt M.~Day 364
    Addy - 18 days (copy and paste is how I do it!)
    New Page - Day 267
    Knitty - Day 34
    LilBit - Day 152 (fluffing out my party hat for Matt's 1-yr. and my 5-mo. bash tomorrow)
    Okoren Day 360- Matt- can you feel it???? one more day

Comment

Originally posted by okoren1 View Post
      3 August

Eloise 444
      Jane27 - Day 571
      Lifechange day 54 (Congrats, Jane! and Elvis! and Nora! and Springstart!! Well done, all of you..)
      AlPro - Day 395
      Matt M.~Day 364
      Addy - 18 days (copy and paste is how I do it!)
      New Page - Day 267
      Knitty - Day 34
      LilBit - Day 152 (fluffing out my party hat for Matt's 1-yr. and my 5-mo. bash tomorrow)
      Okoren Day 360- Matt- can you feel it???? one more day
      You're coming up too Okoren! BIG week here on roll call!
      AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

Tuesday August 4th 2015

I am totally psyched and honored to be the first to wish Matt congratulations for ONE YEAR, and LilBit for FIVE MONTHS! I hope you guys feel like a million today!. You are treasures to the MWO community!

Comment

Fantastic. Congratulations!!!!!
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

HOLY COW! Look at the Goings-On here!
            Jane, your graphics are thru the roof, you missed your calling!! Lil Bit and Matt, it is my pleasure to congratulate you on these big milestones! Your faithful posting and dedication to the cause has brought you this far! We are SO proud of you both!!
            Lil Bit gets the golden skate award 0=. (yes, that's a golden skate) and Matt gets the One year celebration banner! :celebrate: Well done to you both!!!

PP2
            All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
            Tool Box
            Newbie's Nest

Comment

Congratulations Matt on one year! Congrats Lilbit on 5 months, way to go quit buddy!

Comment

Yet another cause for celebration! Nice going Pie!

Comment

Eloise 444
                  Jane27 - Day 571
                  AlPro - Day 395
                  Matt M.~Day 364
                  Addy - 19 days
                  New Page - Day 267

Big Congrats to Matt :welldone: and LilBit! Awesome :yay:
                  "Control your destiny or somebody else will" ~Jack Welsh~

God didn't give you the strength to get back on your feet, so that you can run back to the same thing that knocked you down.

But that was yesterday, and I was a different person then. ~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comment

August 4, 2015

Elvis - Day 272 (Good job on 5 months Litbit! Good job on one year Matt!)
                    11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

Wow, what a party we have today in the Nest and Roll Call. And, no one's hanging from a chandelier, twirling their bra around or making regrettable slurred speeches. I am honored to share a milestone day with two of my faves: Matt, one year -- that's amazing! As they say, "Put that in your pipe and smoke it!" And Pie, 13 months -- wow! Well done.

Thanks to the Prize Patrol, especially Jane for the awesome graphics and Lav/Byrdie for the daily encouragement and kind words. Five months went by in a flash.
                      "If you fell down yesterday, get up today." -- H.G. Wells

Comment

August 4, 2015

AlPro - Day 396 (Congrats Matt!!! Congrats Lilbit!!)

So much excitement today! Don't forget about the Roll-Call

Comment

August 4, 2015

NoraC - Day 9 (Congratulations Matt & Lilbit!!)
                          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

August 4, 2015

Jane27 - Day 572 (Party On! Excellent!)

Comment

August 4, 2015

New Page - Day 268 (Congrats on one year Matt, Lilbit on 5 months and Pie on 13 months! Wow, keep on everyone! )
                              Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

August 4, 2015

New Page - Day 268 (Congrats on one year Matt, Lilbit on 5 months and Pie on 13 months! Wow, keep on everyone! )
                                Matt M.~Day 365!!!- I've longed to type those 3 numbers!!!! Thanks everyone, I'm so excited...Congrats to you Lilbit- I have no doubt you will be celebrating a year!
                                Last edited by Matt M.; August 4, 2015, 12:47 PM.
                                AF 08~05~2014

There is a 100% chance I can't do this by myself! ~ Me

Comment

Working...
                                X