Newbies Nest Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November 16, 2015

Lifechange day 11 (such amazing numbers yesterday, folks! Congratulations to all of us for walking the walk!!!)
    Eloise 549 (thanks Brydie for all you do here!)
    IamMary - Day 121 (Ditto.. Thanks Brydie, Jane and everyone for all the recognition & fuss :-))
    jvo 28
    Daisy - Day 7
    SSD - Day 17
    AlPro - Day 501 (Thanks to everyone here! I look at every day as another Day One-a new day!. That's why I come back to the Newbies Nest!)
    Star - Day 96 (Congratulations, Daisy and all those I missed yesterday. Great work, everyone!)
    rooniferd - Day 2
    Mr V -Day 40 ( Congrats to all I missed yesterday, Dutch, AllPro, Mary and El. 7 days Daisy, Yay!)
    Jane27 - Day 678
    Elvis - Day 377 (Good job on 7 days Daisy!)
    Matt M.~Day 468
    Rahul - Day 633
    NoraC - Day 113 ( I agree - thank you Byrdie and Jane and all the long timers that keep posting here. You have helped me so much!)
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

PP1 here...

Daisy! Day 7 renews itself again today, very good! Gotta get that master plan in order, any thoughts on that?
      Maybe even a plan that includes option A, B & C? I know in the beginning I even had things to say if certain situations materialised.

Wishing you the best and share, share, share!!

Hats off to you! :teatime:
      (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

November 16, 2015

Lifechange day 11 (such amazing numbers yesterday, folks! Congratulations to all of us for walking the walk!!!)
        IamMary - Day 121 (Ditto.. Thanks Brydie, Jane and everyone for all the recognition & fuss :-))
        jvo 28
        Daisy - Day 7
        SSD - Day 17
        AlPro - Day 501 (Thanks to everyone here! I look at every day as another Day One-a new day!. That's why I come back to the Newbies Nest!)
        Star - Day 96 (Congratulations, Daisy and all those I missed yesterday. Great work, everyone!)
        rooniferd - Day 2
        Mr V -Day 40 ( Congrats to all I missed yesterday, Dutch, AllPro, Mary and El. 7 days Daisy, Yay!)
        Jane27 - Day 678
        Matt M.~Day 468
        Rahul - Day 633
        NoraC - Day 113 ( I agree - thank you Byrdie and Jane and all the long timers that keep posting here. You have helped me so much!)
        New Page - Day 373 (Congrats on a week Daisy!)
        Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

November 16, 2015

jvo 28
          Daisy - Day 7
          SSD - Day 17
          rooniferd - Day 2
          Jane27 - Day 678
          Matt M.~Day 468
          Rahul - Day 633
          SL - 20
          “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

November 16, 2015

jvo 28
            Daisy - Day 7
            SSD - Day 17
            rooniferd - Day 2
            Jane27 - Day 678
            Matt M.~Day 468
            Rahul - Day 633
            SL - 2
            Hypernova - Day 54

Comment

November 16, 2015

jvo 28
              Daisy - Day 7
              SSD - Day 17
              rooniferd - Day 2
              Jane27 - Day 678
              Matt M.~Day 468
              Rahul - Day 633
              SL - 2
              Hypernova - Day 54
              Quit Wining - Day 86 (WTG Daisy, 7 days, Mr V 40 days, SL 20 days!)
              AF since 26-02-19 NF since 04-83
              F*ck PD, cancer, dementia & covid-19

24/7/365

Comment

jvo 28
                Daisy - Day 7
                SSD - Day 17
                rooniferd - Day 2
                Jane27 - Day 678
                Matt M.~Day 468
                Rahul - Day 633
                SL - 2
                Hypernova - Day 54*
                Matthew6 - day 18

Comment

Just amazing numbers here! Ive never seen so much success! Keep up the great work, eva'body!!! PP2
                  All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                  Tool Box
                  Newbie's Nest

Comment

November 16, 2015

jvo 28
                    Daisy - Day 7
                    SSD - Day 17
                    rooniferd - Day 2
                    Jane27 - Day 678
                    Matt M.~Day 468
                    Rahul - Day 633
                    SL - 2
                    Hypernova - Day 54*
                    Matthew6 - day 18
                    Addy ~ Day 12
                    3 It's as easy as 1-2-3- to keep on keeping on!
                    "Control your destiny or somebody else will" ~Jack Welsh~

God didn't give you the strength to get back on your feet, so that you can run back to the same thing that knocked you down.

But that was yesterday, and I was a different person then. ~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Comment

Tuesday November 17, 2015

Lifechange day 12 (Yaayy! Daisy on 7 days yesterday! Hi Rooni!)

Comment

Lifechange day 12 (Yaayy! Daisy on 7 days yesterday! Hi Rooni!
                        Daisy - Day 8.....thanks LC
                        IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
                        Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

G man - Day 87

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

G man - Day 87
                            Eloise 550 (is it time to stop the daily count? maybe scale back to once a week?)
                            (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

G man - Day 87
                              Eloise 550 (is it time to stop the daily count? maybe scale back to once a week?)
                              SSD - Day 18 (Eloise - great number!! Don't stop - it is encouraging to see your number!)

Comment

Count for as long as you want. There is no right time to stop posting if it helps you stay quit. And there is no reason to stop if you don't want to. Why change what works? For me, checking in on the Roll call is a very important part of my quit. I think I've only missed 2 days, once because I was too sick to get out of bed all day, and the other because I was traveling all day and stuck on an airplane. Thought about posting both days, just couldn't get to a computer. Also, I enjoy checking in daily and seeing everyone's progress and celebrating their milestones with them. And I think it's important for newbies to see big numbers. I know when I was starting out, seeing big numbers was motivation. So I post, daily, hoping I can pay it forward in some tiny way.

G man - Day 87
                                SSD - Day 18 (Eloise - great number!! Don't stop - it is encouraging to see your number!)
                                Elvis - Day 378
                                11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X