Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday, December 15th 2016

Eloise 944
    Neo - Day 31 (Smokes 1 month . $1,224.16 saved so far)
    New Page - Day 768
    Elvis - Day 772
    Wags - Day 145 (Awesome on the smokes and $$ saved Neo, not to mention 31 AF days!!!)
    Maddy - Day 40 (reposting as no idea what the ?? were for, I posted from my phone!!)
    One day at a time - this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering...

Comment

Eloise 944
      New Page - Day 768
      Elvis - Day 772
      Wags - Day 145 (Awesome on the smokes and $$ saved Neo, not to mention 31 AF days!!!)
      Maddy - Day 40 (reposting as no idea what the ?? were for, I posted from my phone!!)
      AlPro - Day 897

Comment

Eloise 944
        New Page - Day 768
        Elvis - Day 772
        AlPro - Day 897
        HI all - congrats to these BIG numbers! I'm only on day 18 and it doesn't give me a "warm and fuzzy" feeling posting that when some of you are nearing 1,000 days so I am going to remove myself from this post as it really isn't for "Newbies". But! I hope you all keep posting - I'm sure it helps keep you on the right path and keeps you accountable to each other!!! GO my fellow AF'ERS and I'll see you all around the other threads!

Comment

Eloise 944
          New Page - Day 768
          Elvis - Day 772
          AlPro - Day 897
          HI all - congrats to these BIG numbers! I'm only on day 18 and it doesn't give me a "warm and fuzzy" feeling posting that when some of you are nearing 1,000 days so I am going to remove myself from this post as it really isn't for "Newbies". But! I hope you all keep posting - I'm sure it helps keep you on the right path and keeps you accountable to each other!!! GO my fellow AF'ERS and I'll see you all around the other threads!
          Jvo 16
          Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Eloise 944
            New Page - Day 768
            Elvis - Day 772
            AlPro - Day 897
            Jvo 16
            Matthew6 day 110 - SoCali, I kind of see where your coming from, but it is inspiring to see big numbers, it shows it can be done! If you stick around 3,4 months or a year you will see many others come and go or many more that have lots of day ones. It's an individual journey, so do what's right for you, but it shouldn't be discouraging to see others succeeding, especially when it's more common to fail. It is still and will always be ONE DAY AT A TIME for all of us whether we are on day one or day 3001. God bless and let's do this!

Comment

Eloise 944
              New Page - Day 768
              Elvis - Day 772
              AlPro - Day 897
              Jvo 16
              Matthew6 day 110 - SoCali, I kind of see where your coming from, but it is inspiring to see big numbers, it shows it can be done! If you stick around 3,4 months or a year you will see many others come and go or many more that have lots of day ones. It's an individual journey, so do what's right for you, but it shouldn't be discouraging to see others succeeding, especially when it's more common to fail. It is still and will always be ONE DAY AT A TIME for all of us whether we are on day one or day 3001. God bless and let's do this!
              NoraC - Day 508 (Matthew is right. It is an individual journey and do what you need to do. But, if you go back on this thread 508 days ago, you will see me plugging away day by day. And that is why some of us still feel the need to be accountable here. PS - I'm in So Calif)
              "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
              AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Friday, December 16th 2016

Neo - Day 32

Wow Cali. Every one here had a Day 1 and a lot of multiple goes, "so this isn't for newbies thing". Well we need to start somewhere. The fogginess and tiredness in my week 3 kicked in and things really do get better after the month mark but you have to keep plugging away at it

Comment

Neo - Day 32
                  Maddy - Day 41 (Neo you beat me to first post everyday you must get up at the butt crack LOL)

SoCali, If you are still reading, I am sorry you don't find it 'warm and fuzzy' seeing long termers post in here, I actually find it inspires me to continue on my sober journey I think just starting out is the right place for the thread as folks need to be able to find it straight away
                  One day at a time - this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering...

Comment

It is 5pm+ ish when I post here which is 1am NY giving the world the day to post

Comment

Originally posted by Neo View Post
                      It is 5pm+ ish when I post here which is 1am NY giving the world the day to post
                      Ah right I forgot you are on the other side of the world!

Comment

Neo - Day 32
                        Maddy - Day 41 (Neo you beat me to first post everyday you must get up at the butt crack LOL)

SoCali, If you are still reading, I am sorry you don't find it 'warm and fuzzy' seeing long termers post in here, I actually find it inspires me to continue on my sober journey I think just starting out is the right place for the thread as folks need to be able to find it straight away
                        New Page - Day 769 (SoCali, I hope you stay here and continue to post. This is indeed a place for newbies and oldsters alike. Number of days don't matter, what matters is that we are all in this fight together, and it is great to cheer people on as they reach milestones, big or small, along the journey. I love seeing the big numbers - shows it can be done. I also love to see the new people join on day 1! I have 2 years now, and I remember day 1 very well. I never want to go back there but feel empathy! )
                        Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

Neo - Day 32
                          Maddy - Day 41 (Neo you beat me to first post everyday you must get up at the butt crack LOL) SoCali, If you are still reading, I am sorry you don't find it 'warm and fuzzy' seeing long termers post in here, I actually find it inspires me to continue on my sober journey I think just starting out is the right place for the thread as folks need to be able to find it straight away
                          New Page - Day 769 (SoCali, I hope you stay here and continue to post. This is indeed a place for newbies and oldsters alike. Number of days don't matter, what matters is that we are all in this fight together, and it is great to cheer people on as they reach milestones, big or small, along the journey. I love seeing the big numbers - shows it can be done. I also love to see the new people join on day 1! I have 2 years now, and I remember day 1 very well. I never want to go back there but feel empathy! )
                          Elvis - Day 773
                          11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

Neo - Day 32
                            Maddy - Day 41 (Neo you beat me to first post everyday you must get up at the butt crack LOL) SoCali, If you are still reading, I am sorry you don't find it 'warm and fuzzy' seeing long termers post in here, I actually find it inspires me to continue on my sober journey I think just starting out is the right place for the thread as folks need to be able to find it straight away
                            Elvis - Day 773
                            Wags - Day 146
                            Toolbox/Toolkit

Comment

Neo - Day 32
                              Elvis - Day 773
                              Wags - Day 146
                              Kensho - Day 120 baby!
                              Kensho

Done. Moving on to life.

Comment

Neo - Day 32
                                Elvis - Day 773
                                Wags - Day 146
                                Kensho - Day 120 baby!
                                Laeot - Day 275
                                ------------------------------------------------
                                AF 17th March 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X