Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday, December 16th 2016

Neo - Day 32
    Maddy - Day 41 (Neo you beat me to first post everyday you must get up at the butt crack LOL) SoCali, If you are still reading, I am sorry you don't find it 'warm and fuzzy' seeing long termers post in here, I actually find it inspires me to continue on my sober journey I think just starting out is the right place for the thread as folks need to be able to find it straight away
    New Page - Day 769 (SoCali, I hope you stay here and continue to post. This is indeed a place for newbies and oldsters alike. Number of days don't matter, what matters is that we are all in this fight together, and it is great to cheer people on as they reach milestones, big or small, along the journey. I love seeing the big numbers - shows it can be done. I also love to see the new people join on day 1! I have 2 years now, and I remember day 1 very well. I never want to go back there but feel empathy! )
    Elvis - Day 773
    Wags - Day 146
    Kensho - Day 120 baby!
    Laeot - Day 275
    NoraC - Day 509
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Neo - Day 32
      Maddy - Day 41 (Neo you beat me to first post everyday you must get up at the butt crack LOL) SoCali, If you are still reading, I am sorry you don't find it 'warm and fuzzy' seeing long termers post in here, I actually find it inspires me to continue on my sober journey I think just starting out is the right place for the thread as folks need to be able to find it straight away
      New Page - Day 769 (SoCali, I hope you stay here and continue to post. This is indeed a place for newbies and oldsters alike. Number of days don't matter, what matters is that we are all in this fight together, and it is great to cheer people on as they reach milestones, big or small, along the journey. I love seeing the big numbers - shows it can be done. I also love to see the new people join on day 1! I have 2 years now, and I remember day 1 very well. I never want to go back there but feel empathy! )
      Elvis - Day 773
      Wags - Day 146
      Kensho - Day 120 baby!
      Laeot - Day 275
      NoraC - Day 509
      ThirdTimesACharm - Day 70 (^^^CONGRATS everyone!!^^^)

Comment

ThirdTimesACharm 10:51 PM Today

Neo - Day 32
        Elvis - Day 773
        Wags - Day 146
        Kensho - Day 120 baby!
        Laeot - Day 275
        NoraC - Day 509
        ThirdTimesACharm - Day 70 (^^^CONGRATS everyone!!^^^)
        YNo - Day 47
        AF since Halloween 2016

Trying to kill my Wine Witch! :smileyb:

Comment

Saturday, December 17th 2016

Neo - Day 33 (Well done Kensho)

Comment

Maddy -Day 42
            One day at a time - this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering...

Comment

Maddy -Day 42
              New Page - Day 770 (Congrats on 4 months Kensho! )
              Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

Maddy -Day 42
                Elvis - Day 774
                11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

MileStoners, I wish you'd look at the great accomplishment of our very own Kensho! This is a world record, isn't it? Wow! 4 big months, we are so happy for you! Thank you for all you do around here! Your inspirational posts are so valuable to all of us! Keep up the great work! :welldone!:
                  PP2
                  All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                  Tool Box
                  Newbie's Nest

Comment

Maddy -Day 42
                    Elvis - Day 774
                    Jvo 18 Congrats Kensho!!!
                    Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Maddy -Day 42
                      Elvis - Day 774
                      Jvo 18 Congrats Kensho!!!
                      NoraC - Day 510
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Sunday, December 18th 2016

Neo - Day 34

Comment

Neo - Day 34
                          New Page - Day 771
                          Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

Neo - Day 34
                            New Page - Day 771
                            Maddy - Day 43 (6 weekS!!!! )
                            One day at a time - this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering...

Comment

Neo - Day 34
                              New Page - Day 771
                              YNo - Day 49
                              AF since Halloween 2016

Trying to kill my Wine Witch! :smileyb:

Comment

Neo - Day 34
                                New Page - Day 771
                                YNo - Day 49
                                Elvis - Day 775
                                11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X