Re: Newbies Nest Roll Call

Thursday June 28, 2018

New Page - Day 1328
    Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

Thursday June 28, 2018

New Page - Day 1328
      Frances - Day 6 (thanks everyone! I'm hanging in there - tough, but doing it!)

Comment

Thursday June 28, 2018

New Page - Day 1328
        Elvis - Day 1332
        11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

After one week (7 days) you’ve shown that you can get through every day of the week without drinking! Now do it again — but good news you’ve already proven that you can! First week is the hardest but it gets easier because you know what, you’ve been here before already and you know you can do it! Hang in there!
          11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

Thursday June 28, 2018

New Page - Day 1328
            Elvis - Day 1332
            abcowboy - Day 1262
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Day 7 for me. Not quite sure how this works!

Comment

You just copy the post before you [MENTION=24196]Rava[/MENTION], then paste it in your reply, add your name to the bottom of the list and then submit. Easy peasey... and way to go on one week!!

Thursday June 28, 2018

New Page - Day 1328
                Elvis - Day 1332
                abcowboy - Day 1262
                Rava - Day 7
                Last edited by abcowboy; June 28, 2018, 07:26 AM.
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Friday June 29 2018

YelloBello - Day 34

Comment

Friday June 29 2018

YelloBello - Day 34
                    Elvis - Day 1333
                    11/5/2014

Comment

MileStoners,
                      Please drop yer britches for that 2 Cheeked Salute that ONLY WE can provide!
                      Rava has conquered the hardest of ALL weeks, the first one. Here is your FULL MOON from us: :butt:
                      No cracks from us, once you get that in the rear view, the journey seems lighter! GREAT JOB!

Prize Patrol
                      Last edited by Byrdlady; June 29, 2018, 06:42 AM.
                      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                      Tool Box
                      Newbie's Nest

Comment

[MENTION=11704]Byrdlady[/MENTION]:yay:
                        Last edited by Rava; June 29, 2018, 07:13 AM.

Comment

YelloBello - Day 34
                          Elvis - Day 1333
                          Rava- 8. (Seems like not much but I’m on my way!). TGIF!

Comment

Friday June 29, 2018

YelloBello - Day 34
                            Elvis - Day 1333
                            Rava- Day 8 (Seems like not much but I’m on my way!). TGIF!
                            abcowboy - Day 1263

Comment

Friday June 29, 2018

YelloBello - Day 34
                              Elvis - Day 1333
                              Rava- Day 8 (Seems like not much but I’m on my way!). TGIF!
                              abcowboy - Day 1263
                              Frances - Day 7

Comment

Saturday June 30, 2018

abcowboy - Day 1264

Comment

Working...
                                X