Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbies Nest Roll Call

December 31 - New Year's Eve Edition

Elvis - Day 48 (Good job on 7 days Unwasted! Good job on 30 days Pavati and Poppy!)
    Dottie - Day 122
    WineBGone - Day 70 WooHoo !!!! Congrats everyone !!
    Skull- Day 61
    Pavati - Day 30 - Whoot! (Way to go WBG!)
    Overit44-Day 6 (GREAT JOB PAVATI!)

AF since 12/26/13

"...........just put one foot in front of the other and move forward. One step at a time." Chris McCombs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dJ97Vwoup4

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Yaaaayyyy for my buddy Pavati! Way to go! Looking forward to that sober New Year's Day coffee tomorrow

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Elvis - Day 48 (Good job on 7 days Unwasted! Good job on 30 days Pavati and Poppy!)
        Dottie - Day 122
        Skull- Day 61
        Winterwalk-Day 4! Happy (sober!) New Year everyone!
        AF since 8.8.14

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Dottie - Day 122
          Skull- Day 61
          Unwasted - Day 7 - Cheers to a healthy, sober 2014 (thanks Elvis and congrats everyone).

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Roll Callers, please join me in presenting this most coveted award to the one and only Pavoti!!! My dear, your hat!

:goodtime:

This is an achievement that not everyone can accomplish! It eluded me for a year!! We all know that these days don't just happen, it takes a concerted plan and constant reinforcement to become reality. I hope you will give us a few words as to HOW YOU DID IT! Great job and well done!!

(P.S. your name sounds like a wonderful Italian dish)

We have another prize going out to Unwasted (AKA, unwarranted, unwanted, unassay ...auto correct spellings) I'm not sure I've ever seen a name as misspelled as yours!! But alas, it doesn't madda, 7 full days is big doings around here!! Roll Callers, drop your pants and let's shine for UN!!!

:moon:

May you keep this streak going for many moons to come! Keep on shining, my dear!!

The Prize Patrol
            All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
            Tool Box
            Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Dottie - Day 122
              Skull- Day 61
              Unwasted - Day 7 - Cheers to a healthy, sober 2014 (thanks Elvis and congrats everyone).
              Poppy - Day 30, sipping my AF drinks on a very Happy New Years Eve ! here is to a af 014 for one and all xx
              AF Since 2nd December 2013

Being af is not your punishment ! its your salvation !!:goodjob:

Diet Start

25th Feb 2014 10st 6lbs 3rd March 10st 1.5lbs

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Poppy, the Prize Patrol has been waiting for you to pop up all day!! We are pleased as af punch to present you this award! Your hat!!

:goodtime:

This is for outstanding achievement of goal setting, cheering others and being an all-around good egg. We are so proud of you! Would you have a few words as to how you were able to achieve your goal? You know how we love a good speech! Great job and keep up the fine work!!

The Prize Patrol
                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

CONGRATULATIONS, UNWASTED, POPPY AND PAVATI!!!

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

NoSugar;1605884 wrote: CONGRATULATIONS, UNWASTED, POPPY AND PAVATI!!!
                    I second that emotion
                    Last drink 6th September 2013

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Gee, thanks everyone.........I forgot that Byrdie rolls out the red carpet even for the one week marker.

Sweet people!!

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

The first week is the toughest! And THIS can be you last first week . Happy New Year, UN!
                        :hNS

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Congratulations Pav, Unwasted, Pop!!! Ain't it grand!!
                          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Just gone midnight here in the UK so a very Happy New Year to all my MYO friends.
                            Brydie post and award bought a tear to my very sober eye. Its so lovely that my achievement has not gone un- noticed and what an amazing post for me to read at the start of a new year. I feel so bloody proud of myself I have remained af for what is probably the most prolific drinking month of the year. I kept thinking and still do if I can do December I can do any month !!!. I keep asking myself how come I have stuck with it this time when I have failed inumerable times over the past 20 years plus and the answer is i really don't know I think I havet ried everything possible to try and mod over the years, every med going and it never worked I just came to the conclusion 31 days ago enough is enough I will never be able to mod and I have stuck with it. The biggest thing I did was told my family and close friends ( I texted them !!) which made it so much easier to go to events and not drink without making up excuses. I am also doing my very best to look ahead and not look back because feeling sorry for myself was a massive trigger in my drinking, the poor me poor me pour me a drink syndrome . My experience has shown me never give up giving up as its better to get there in the end . So 2014 bring it on , af, no hangovers no shame and regret what an amazing gift the gift that only you can give yourself. !!!

Diet Start

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

1st January 2014

Poppy Day 31

Diet Start

Comment

Newbies Nest Roll Call

Dottie - Day 122
                                Skull- Day 61
                                Poppy - Day 30, sipping my AF drinks on a very Happy New Years Eve ! here is to a af 014 for one and all xx
                                Myluck - Day 72
                                AF since 10/20/2013
                                Smoke free since 09/24/2007
                                Meat free since 09/20/2008
                                ---------------------------------------
                                With will one can do anything - Samuel Smiles

Comment

Working...
                                X