Newbies Nest Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November 5 2014 Roll Call

Jane27- Day 300 (might be 301 or 302..I'll get to the bottom of it! )
    Eloise 172 ( go Jane go!)
    G man - Day 99 (Jane.....legend!)
    Pie - Day 117 (Jane!)
    rooniferd - Day 8
    See The Light- 100 Days (awesome Jane!..1 more day Gman!)
    “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness”- Desmond Tutu

STL

Comment

Jane, day one was Jan 7th, or the 7th day of the year, today is the 309th day of the year, so as of today (Nov 5) you have a whopping 302 days! No turning back now!!
      Last edited by abcowboy; November 5, 2014, 09:02 AM.
      Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
      Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
      Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Pie - Day 117 (Jane!)
        rooniferd - Day 8
        Kensho - Day 15
        Kensho

Done. Moving on to life.

Comment

Pie - Day 117 (Jane!)
          rooniferd - Day 8
          Sunnygirl - Day 79 (Congrats to Jane, G Man & STL! You are such an inspiration to us.)

Comment

Good job on 100 days STL! Good job on 300 days Jane!
            11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

Pie - Day 117 (Jane!)
              rooniferd - Day 8
              Sunnygirl - Day 79 (Congrats to Jane, G Man & STL! You are such an inspiration to us.)
              Skull- Day 370 (Congrats Jane, G Man, and See the Light! You guys are awesome!)

Comment

Pie - Day 117 (Jane!)
                rooniferd - Day 8
                jvo 17 Congrats to Jane on 300 Wow! and STL 100!!! So happy for you both!
                Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Big congratulations to See the light on 100 days booze free! You are raawkin it man.

Congratulations Jane on 300 days booze free! Smokin!

Bravo y'all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Thanks all...many of you have been my inspiration throughout this battle
                    “Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness”- Desmond Tutu

STL

Comment

Pie - Day 117 (Jane!)
                      rooniferd - Day 8*
                      Matt M ~Day 93 ( What Jvo said! )
                      AF 08~05~2014

There is a 100% chance I can't do this by myself! ~ Me

Comment

Pie - Day 117 (Jane!)
                        rooniferd - Day 8*
                        Okoren - Day 89 (Jane! STL big milestone!! SKULL sorry I missed your 1-year)

Comment

SeeTheLight and Guitarista, on behalf of the NNRC, it is my honor to congratulate you for 100 days of AL Freedom!
                          :horse: :horse:

You are our knights in shining armour! Thank you for all you do to help others on these boards! You take help when you need it, and give it when you have it to spare! We are SO proud of this huge accomplishment! Please feel free to find and post in the 100 Day Maintenance thread! Great going, gemtlemen! Well done!

PP
                          All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                          Tool Box
                          Newbie's Nest

Comment

Pie - Day 117 (Jane!)
                            rooniferd - Day 8*
                            Daisy - day 6
                            IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
                            Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

Pie - Day 117 (Jane!)
                              rooniferd - Day 8*
                              Daisy - day 6
                              SL - 258 - late sign in on west coast here, so now can say dang well done to G, and well done to STL too!
                              “The only courage you will ever need is the courage to live the life you want"

Comment

Thanks for all the 300 day love Roll Callers!

Gman, & STL, this day is all about you guys!
                                100 in the bank! Excellent!:love:
                                AF since January 7, 2014 *Never, never, never give up. ~ Winston Churchill*

Comment

Working...
                                X