• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

January 22, 2015

Eloise 250
    GradeT 124
    Pie - Day 196 (Welcome, GradeT!)
    Mary Lou - 1 year 1 day! Can't believe I forgot to post yesterday!!!
    Mary Lou

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Comment

anuary 22, 2015

Eloise 250
      GradeT 124
      New Page - 75 Days (Wow - Congrats on one year, Mary Lou! And 250 Eloise!)
      Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

January 22, 2015

Eloise 250
        GradeT 124
        Kailey - Day 39. (Two thumbs up for Eloise and Mary Lou!)
        You had the power all along, my dear.

Comment

January 22, 2015

Eloise 250
          GradeT 124
          abcowboy - Day 10 (Congrats Rahul on the 11 month milestone today!)
          Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
          Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
          Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

January 22, 2015

Eloise 250
            GradeT 124
            rooniferd - Day 3 (what awesome numbers to inspire me!!)

Comment

January 22, 2015

Eloise 250
              GradeT 124
              AlPro - Day 202

Comment

Roll Callers,
                The Prize Patrol can also NOT believe that a Prize Pupil FORGOT to Post on roll call yustaday! I suppose THE DOG ate your paper?! :haha:
                Marylou, please step forward and be recognized for this momentous occasion! You have arrived at the ONE year mark! (plus one!) We are so proud of you and we hope that it becomes such a way of life, you 'forget' to post on your 2 year mark, and so on! GREAT JOB on this feat!!! We are proud as peacocks for you!!!!!!!!!!!
                :celebrate:

Keep up the great work!!

Eloise, 250 is the quarter century mark!! Great job, fellow PP'er!!! :sohappy:

Grade T, what a grand entrance!!! 124 days, you should be in charge of the place! Welcome to roll call, we're so glad you are here!!! :welcome:

Keep em rolling!
                PP
                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

January 22, 2015

Eloise 250
                  GradeT 124
                  AlPro - Day 202
                  Kensho - Day 45 (way to go Eloise!! Love the round numbers, and that's a solid one!!)
                  Kensho

Done. Moving on to life.

Comment

January 22, 2015

Eloise 250
                    GradeT 124
                    AlPro - Day 202
                    Kensho - Day 45 (way to go Eloise!! Love the round numbers, and that's a solid one!!)
                    Daisy - day 53
                    IT'S NEVER TOO LATE TO BE WHAT YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN
                    Relapse starts long before the drink is drunk!!.Fresh Start!

Comment

January 22, 2015

Eloise 250
                      GradeT 124
                      AlPro - Day 202
                      Daisy - day 53
                      jvo 25 Congrats Eloise, Mary Lou, and Rahul!
                      Sometimes what you're most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.

Comment

Roll Callers, it seems as if Rahul has clocked in at 11 months today!
                        You are rounding ALL the bases and are heading for home plate! You have had an amazing transformation Mister Rahul The Sweet! It has been a joy to watch. Thank you for all you do for us here on MWO and keep up the GREAT work! And for an old timer, you're a pretty good rhymer!!! GREAT JOB!!
                        :llama:

Prize Patrol
                        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                        Tool Box
                        Newbie's Nest

Comment

January 22, 2015

Eloise 250
                          GradeT 124
                          AlPro - Day 202
                          Daisy - day 53
                          Elvis - Day 79 (Good job on 75 days New Page! Good job on 250 days Eloise! Good job on 11 months Rahul!)
                          11/5/2014

[moon] [guy] [shout] [two] [horse] [three] [rockon] [worthy] [spin] [allgood] [two] [dancin] [shout] [baby] [fist] [celebrate] [dancin] [rockon] [welldone] [bouncy] [applause2] [dancing] [lucky] [worthy] [llama] [shout] [horn] [three] [applause] [hyper] [dancegirl] [black] [bumpit] [sohappy] [horse] inkele: :applause2: :yay:

Comment

January 22, 2015

Eloise 250
                            GradeT 124
                            AlPro - Day 202
                            Daisy - day 53
                            Elvis - Day 79 (Good job on 75 days New Page! Good job on 250 days Eloise! Good job on 11 months Rahul!)
                            Okoren day 167

Comment

January 22, 2015

Eloise 250
                              GradeT 124
                              AlPro - Day 202
                              Daisy - day 53
                              Okoren day 167
                              Resolve - 81 (ML, Rahul and Eloise -awesome!)

Comment

January 22, 2015

Eloise 250
                                GradeT 124
                                AlPro - Day 202
                                Daisy - day 53
                                Okoren day 167
                                Resolve - 81 (ML, Rahul and Eloise -awesome!)
                                Rahul - Day 335 ( thanks all for the wishes SL where r ??)
                                Rahul
                                --------------------------------------------
                                Rewiring my brain ... done ...
                                Updating brain "attitude" firmware ... done ...
                                Rebooting ... done ...
                                Restarted program called "Life" ... started successfully ...

Comment

Working...
                                X