New to MWO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to MWO

Hi. I have three grown children, and 3 grandchildren. i want to see them grow up, so i will beat this deamon any way i can.:new:

New to MWO

Hi, dm and welcome to MWO!

You've come to a great place to accomplish your goal.

If you haven't checked out the Newbie's Nest, that is a great place to hang out. There are people posting their at all stages of this process supporting one another. It is a very active thread so you'll usually get a response fairly quickly. The link is given below as is one to the Toolbox, which is full of great ideas for you to consider.

Maybe you could read back a few days in the Nest to get to know the current posters and when you feel like it, tell us something about yourself and your goals.

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Comment

New to MWO

DM - Hello! Glad to see you found your way here. I'm new too! I wish you all the best. The people on this forum have been a godsend.

Comment

New to MWO

Yep I second that Visit here every day for essential support, friendly people and wise advice
        Last drink 6th September 2013

Comment

New to MWO

Welcome to the family!! We are all here for you!
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

New to MWO

Welcome! We are here for you!:welcome:
            Started living again 2/7/2015

Comment

New to MWO

Welcome aboard! Will look for you over in the nest (where I usually hang out). Glad you are taking this step to get your life back!!! Byrdie
              All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
              Tool Box
              Newbie's Nest

Comment

New to MWO

Hi DM & :welcome::welcome:

We all must look a bit like Walmart greeters over here!
                You won't if many special deals here but there a boat loads of very special people. I'm so glad you are joining us. :l

If you need links to the Nest and the Tool box, they are in my signature...oh! I see Byrdie is on the job! :goodjob:

THE NEST is wondrful. Every person at every stage of quiting.
                Stay close. :l
                On My Own Way Out Since May 20, 2012
                *If you think poorly of yourself, you can fail with a clear conscience.
                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f11/tool-box-27556.html tool box
                https://www.mywayout.org/community/f19/newbies-nest-30074.html newbie nest

Comment

Working...
                X