No announcement yet.

Sugar Free Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm kind of an all or nothing by El, just like alcohol, blending a smoothie is just too much like a slurpee and I don't want to tempt myself. Day 10 here, don't think I have ever made it to 16, so by next Monday I will be in new ground. I still have my water.

Comment

oh, okay! Didn't think of it that way, but I get it.
      Good luck there... keep posting here and I will keep checking in too!!
      (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

12 days, still here. I am out of my DOC, talk about bad timing.

Comment

what is DOC?
          do you take LGlutamatine? I took those tablets for over a year, I found they helped a lot with the sugar cravings too.

Comment

okay, Saturday here. We had another ice cream outing last night, somehow I can resist this no problem. I think it is some of the weird artificial colours of some of the flavours that completely turn me off. Like the blue and pink 'smurf' flavour. Yuck.
            How goes it Dutch?

Comment

I'm hanging in there El, drink of choice is DOC, I went up to Disneyland today for my wife's birthday and I didn't have any fizz water, but I just drank regular water like an animal. 16 days no sugar.

Comment

WOW!! 16 days, omg you are the KING!
                :sohappy:

I am going to jump over the NS's recipe thread, feel like making something tasty without sugar.

:thumbsups:

Comment

I think this is 29 or 30 days. I have been doing pretty good, although I do miss all the sugar, I am sure I am healthier for it. Yeaterday I had some almond milk that wasn't unsweetened, it has 7 grams of sugar and I actually could taste it, best bowl of cereal ever. I am going to keep going on this no sugar thing, figure I'll try no fast food now since I have been hitting the Golden Arches 2-3 times a week.

Comment

Good for you Dutch!
                    I got a bit derailed this week. My husband came home with this raisin bread yesterday. God only know how much sugar in that, not to mention butter.
                    I had two slices but it really takes it tole when you are not used to it.
                    All the carbs... I feel like CRAP today.

I really need to check in here everyday to keep on track. Glad you are managing so well.

Comment

Working...
                    X