is it worth it ? my answer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello everyone

it makes me really happy that my original post has inspired some of you (thanks for bumping Cowboy. gosh i miss you. i miss you all!!).
    i am nearly one year and five months sober now. so crazy to say that out loud to myself. but as i said in my post back in July and will say it again, it's worth it. i can understand that this time of year is particularly difficult for almost all of us but make sure to make some time for yourself. i think that self love and self care throughout our journeys to getting sober is absolutely crucial. so, make sure to take care of yourselves this holiday season.
    wishing everyone a wonderful new year. and hope you all had a safe and merry christmas.

Comment

Good to see you around, Bri! Congrats!

Comment

Huge Congratulations to you, Briseus! So glad you popped back in to say Hello! Happy New Year, to you! Yes, it is so worth it to be sober.

Mr.V! Happy New Year! We miss you on The Steppers' Thread and I hope you pop in and let us know how you are doing. :-)

Comment

Re: is it worth it ? my answer...

Hi,well done. I've only just joined and your story is the only one that sounds like mine.never done more than a few weeks. But your words give me more strength than I've ever felt before after my last relapse. Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X