JUNE NEWBIES IN NEED - DAY 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, thanks guys! (I know you are girls, i call everyone 'guys'!) I'm really glad i didn't drink now (last night). Already i feel better. Sugar hangovers are so much easier to get rid of than alcohol ones.

I've been reading what people who post here do and i am going to set another benchmark of 10 days AF. Then i will go for 14, and after that? Who knows... i will review at 14 days.

I would just like to thank everyone here for your kind words and generous support...

I realise there is still some way to go, but i am now aware, after readings lots of posts here, that one must always be on guard...

Rottrod, i like your signature :clapclap:
    One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

Hi everyone
      i haven't been on line for a couple of days as life seems to be so busy...work is mayhem and I keep forgetting to breathe, the Kids are leading such chocabloc lives and I'm trying to keep up, the social events are coming thick and fast....BUT...I'm still AF and that's all that matters to me!! The cravings, headaches, depression, anxiety...going, going, gone!
      Stick with the program everyone, it is so worth it :l
      love Jane
      Jane :heart:

Comment

Working...
      X