Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 weeks

Hi guys

8 weeks Saturday, and all is well. I hope everyone is doing well.

I have gotten into a astern of counting weeks, not sure why. The EF was Sat 4/15, tax day , so maybe it's just easier
    for my poor brain to compute.
    I travelled to my home town Sat for dinner with family. It was nice and no one was drinking. 7 kids in the bunch, 4 of us are drunks. Parents were drunks so there you have it.

I'm watching videos now and then of drunk drivers since that scenario made my last binge my rock bottom.
    I cannot do that ever again, and it feels good to KNOW that. I feel SO lucky that I didn't kill anyone.

I'm taking it easy on myself, not trying to do anything earth shattering, just putting one foot in front of the other.
    Fortunately I gave a great job, and of course my little granddaughter so I am lucky.

Thanks to all for being here. I'm wishing all of us a safe and sober summer.

Ann

Re: 8 weeks

Ann - Glad to hear you're doing well, enjoying your job and granddaughter, and protecting your quit. Sounds like you had a very nice weekend with family. It's a good feeling to know that we have a safe and sober summer to look forward to, isn't it? Keep being gentle with yourself and putting that one foot in front of the other. That's truly what this path takes, and it sounds like you're in your groove!

Take care and keep enjoying your little granddaughter.

Wags
    Toolbox/Toolkit

Comment

Well done, Ann. I couldnt be more proud of you! Keep up the great work! Byrdie
      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
      Tool Box
      Newbie's Nest

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Being grateful for what we have, taking it day by day, reflecting on where we have been and where we want to go, best way of staying AF.

Comment

Hi, Ann!

Way to go - put one foot in front of the other, and soon you'll be walking out the door...

Pav

Comment

Working...
          X