X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 Months today

Hi all,
    I have 8 months sober today.
    We just moved into a new house and I made it through all the insanity without a drop!
    This has been a seriously stressful time that has tested all relationships during this move. Our family is still intact and We haven't killed each other yet, so that's good.
    I'm thoroughly exhausted, and still have to unpack everything! Moving sucks.
    I hope I find my coffee pot soon.
    Love to all,
    Nursie xoxo
    Day 1 again 11/5/19
    Goal 1: 7 days :heartbeat:
    Goal 2: 14 days :happy2:
    Goal 3: 21 days :happy2:
    11/27/19: messed up but back on track
    12/14/19: bad doozy but back on track

One day at a time.

Re: 8 Months today

Dear Nursie!

CONGRATULATIONS! 8 months was big. I started feeling a bit more normal after the doldrums. I am so excited for you. Onward and upward!

Good luck with the unpacking and organizing. I used to like to move - well I liked being in a new place. I have now lived in the same place for 19 years!

You're a sober rock star.
    Pav

Comment

Congratulations Nursie!!
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Nursie, congrats on 8 months. Moving IS tough, doing it sober makes it easier and you will find your coffee pot.

Comment

Big sober RAAWK star! :thumbs:

Well done Nursie!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Way to go, Nursie! Moves are tough!
            Before you know it, you'll be at a year!

Comment

Huge congrats Nurse! A cancer and alcohol survivor, you're definitely gittin'er done!
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

GREAT JOB, Nursie, we are so proud of you! You are a living legend around MWO! Continued success! :llama:
                XOXOXOX, Byrdie
                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

You go Nursie! You are my inspiration!

Comment

Working...
                  X