Lo0p;764436 wrote: Is this a joke?
    HA!
    Not that way lol

Comment

baclofen

Bill.P.;764438 wrote: HA!
      Not that way lol
      Lol Bill, that's not what I meant. :H

Naltrexone also works directly on the brain's reward system and that is the very basis for https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...hod-38475.html

I'm assuming individualnz knows this and I thought they were being sarcastic. I just want to be sure.
      :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
      :what?:
      sigpic
      Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
      A Forum
      Trolls need not apply

Comment

baclofen

Lo0p;764443 wrote: Lol Bill, that's not what I meant. :H

Naltrexone also works directly on the brain's reward system and that is the very basis for https://www.mywayout.org/community/f9...hod-38475.html

I'm assuming individualnz knows this and I thought they were being sarcastic. I just want to be sure.
        lol, Regardless, I almost spit my coke zero all of my monitor. I thought you were talking about alcohol or street drugs. Which, well fit the definition of working on the reward system. Cracked me up.
        Ive talked to many many people who dont know about baclofen or naltrexone. Just sort of stumbled across this site, hung over, hating life, we've all been there and find hope in baclofen. So many dont know about any of the options.
        But, thank you for the laugh, even unintentional, I chuckled several times through stop n' go thanksgiving traffic b/c of your post. I thought it was a bit of cynical humor lol
        Cheers

Comment

baclofen

love it!!

Bill, you have been so inspiring over this short time, about 3 months or so since I started bac..............Zen too! I am happy to have such a great support group always here to share with...........at any hour of the day, even 5:30AM, I have been awake an hour or so now, have to work tonight, doing 15K this morning for a charity "Turkey Trot", jammed packed day, wouldn't you say!? Thank GOD for Baclofen, it has done wonders for me!!!

Have a great day, won't be home much, but always checking in on my iphone!

lots of love, best of luck to all............................:l:h

MA
          :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

baclofen

cowgal;764542 wrote: Bill, you have been so inspiring over this short time, about 3 months or so since I started bac..............Zen too! I am happy to have such a great support group always here to share with...........at any hour of the day, even 5:30AM, I have been awake an hour or so now, have to work tonight, doing 15K this morning for a charity "Turkey Trot", jammed packed day, wouldn't you say!? Thank GOD for Baclofen, it has done wonders for me!!!

Have a great day, won't be home much, but always checking in on my iphone!

lots of love, best of luck to all............................:l:h

MA
            Well yeah its pretty amazing to see others succeed with baclofen as I have. I mean it simply does just work to stop craving. The rest is left up to us and thats where the support and communication comes in.
            I had professional board exams that I finished last friday and past with near perfect scores *blows fingernails dry*.
            But Id often stop by to see what the happenings were here and read almost all of your posts and you are to be congratulated for encouraging others. I didnt have the time so it was nice to see someone helping others.

Comment

baclofen

You too

You may not know it but in your little time, you have helped many of us:thanks::thanks::thanks:

For that I am grateful...........:l

MA
              :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

baclofen

rebel77aa

hi rebel i have been an aloholic for twenty years i have gone from drinking three bottles of bourbon a day to twice a week two or three cans i tried many things including naltraxone and campal soori wrong spelling i was unable to even cut down i was able to drink no matter what the dose no probs unfortunately u need to make a decision and change what u r doing everyday keep busy and fight head on i was hospitalised at least thirty times during my withdrawal i felt like i was dying and was so scared it took roughly one year of being very sick it got to the point i am scared of getting that sick when u fully withdraw like i did u pay the price but it was worth it i have come an extremely long way i also have a friend here with me that has tried all of the above he was on 80mg of baclofen he dropped twelve times before he realized BACLOFEN was the prob every one reacts different but b careful the doctors will perscribe anything just to get rid of u its not the answer u need to b strong there is so much more to LIFE not easy but CAN B DONE nu have to nwant it BAD ENOUGH we r our own worst enemy and i just read baclofen does not go with valium it fights it and will make u sic as well

Comment

bump
                  "Don't be ashamed of your story. It will inspire others".
                  “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Working...
                  X