got into a car accident!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got into a car accident!

Thanks louise, well no this time they didn't breathalize me bc they were so focused on the other guy and I appeared fine. That was nice the policemen didn't give u a breathalizer, prob bc he had no suspicion to do so. Point is, no drinkin and drivin

Comment

got into a car accident!

Hey all -- We've skipped an obvious question: Me, had you taken baclofen at the time? It's a muscle relaxant and as such is bound to impair your reaction time. Please everyone , do not think it is ok to drive if your bac is below .08, especially if you have taken other meds.

For you naltrexone users, whether doing Sinclair or not: You should know that Sinclair's studies showed a heightened impairment of divided attention while on nal/al, so you should never drive on it.

I have no idea about baclofen, but let's make poor Me's accident a teachable moment. What if any are the warnings about impairment from baclofen? Alone OR combined with alcohol?

We're all in war this together and cannot afford to have a soldier down in the field.

Best to all -- lena

Comment

Working...
      X