Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lusus Naturae fades into history...

Cinders,

The problem you had isn't the same. That would've been easy to pinpoint in the traceroute, and would have been much closer. That thought did occur to me, and I was ready to blast my ISP, but figured I might check things out a bit before I did.

I'm currently trying to find a proxy that works.

dtunnel.com: renders the editor useless (other than plain text).

hidemyass.com, though I like the name, is also unusable. It pops an advert over every post you read. That gets annoying really fast. It also requires you to log in for every post. What makes it completely unusable is the fact that the pop-up windows in the editor (links, images) don't work: page not found errors.

guardster.com: slow, has banner adverts, and adverts that take over the whole page. It also renders the editor useless. That's what I'm using now.

The search continues...

I have records of my progress in such excruciating detail that I think most would not want to read them... Hopefully I'll get to a point where I can pull something together.

Click here for info about ordering baclofen online.

Comment

My blockage issue has been resolved.

Blockage removed, and, no, there were no laxatives involved that I'm aware of.

I don't know what happened, or precisely when, but between 8/16 and now (8/19) I'm no longer blocked. Traceroute makes the final hop. Last I heard from helpdesk at capalo (8/15) they were going to have their tech guy see if he could come up with anything. Haven't heard back yet, but maybe he did.

To all who expressed condolences, mutual outrage (whether misplaced or not), and suggestions, thanks. I appreciate it.

Cinders, I see you were asking about my first AF week. I'll try to post something about that...

Comment

It was good while it lasted. But it didn't last.

Once again, I'm blocked, and at the mywayout.org server. Since there was no explanation for the previous blockage and/or its termination, I don't know what changed to fix it, or what changed to break it again.

If you don't see me around much, this is why.

Comment

I found this out while trying to update the "Ordering Baclofen" thread. Unfortunate, since that needs serious updating. The price structure for most of the pharms has changed, shuffling the list. All of the info about that is on my home system, which is blocked.

Comment

Have sent a PM rather than posting the proxy info here.

Comment

Working...
            X