Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting Topa, An Exercise in Hoop Jumping

No problems

I had no huge problems getting Topamax from my general doctor after I made it clear I couldn't see a psychiatrist until my year-long pre-existing condition waiting period is up (which is Dec. 1). Considering the prices for Topa on some of these sites, it makes my portion of my health insurance seem like pennies. Yikes! When does this stuff go generic, anyway?
    Starbuck

Comment

Do you think that one of these inhouse pharmacies will send to Japan? My son is there, and he wants to try it, but we are worried about having it go through customs or the mail or whatever. Thanks. I'm so happy that he is considering MWO, and I am praying that it works for him.

Comment

getting topa online really can be an exercise in frustration.
        inhousepharmacy will ship to Japan but they do all of their order processing and shipping from vanatau in the pacific.this way they are staying out of the reach of customs in other countries.
        Japanese customs could very well inspect the package,and seize it because inhousepharmacy doesn't have the capacity to write valid prescriptions for anyone.

they say on their website that the customer must abide by all the rules in their country-------in most countries this means a valid prescription.they leave all the responsibilities up to the customer.a game of smoke and mirrors.a lot of online pharmacies work this way.

your son may be able to order from an online pharmacy that is within Japan and thereby avoid any customs issues.however i am not very familiar with the rules and regs in Japan.i think seeing a doc is the best way to go.
        i hope that everything works out ok.it takes alot of effort to beat this beast of alcoholism and its always good to have a variety of tools.

Comment

Working...
        X