Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taking Urine Drug test. Will Baclofen show up as a postive for drugs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20mg a day, ill be taking a urine test for per employment, I asked the urine testing facility if they test for hormones /male or female urine they said "no we test for drugs and overly prescribed levels of meds"

I am a Marijuana Daily smoker and I will be using my wifes clean urine for the drug test and she takes baclofen and I need to know will it test positive for that?

usually they require you to provide the sample at time of the test so taking your wife's urine may not work out. They also require a certain volume of urine and usually check the temperature of you and your urine sample to be sure you haven't given them a substitute sample.They usually only test for a few things MJ, cocaine, opiates, amphetamines, and phencyclidine. I doubt that the baclofen would show up. good luck

Comment

Baclofen will not show up on any drug test.
      :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
      :what?:
      sigpic
      Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
      A Forum
      Trolls need not apply

Comment

Yes I've had one of these tests some years ago. It took place in my home but they cleared the bathroom of any other substances, taped down handles/taps etc. If you get caught trying to switch the urine that could land you in even deeper trouble so all I could say is be very careful. Oh and if they operate random tests in the work place you will really be stuck once in the job.

Comment

In my company HR has new hires empty all their pockets and they are not allowed to carry anything with them into the sample room. HR and Corporate Security monitor this procedure very closely.
          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Yes, I agree with the others that they must require you to give a sample then and there. Otherwise there would be no point - people could bring in any old dog's urine to try to beat the system. They must be wise to that.
            sigpic
            AF since December 22nd 2008
            Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

I had to provide a urine sample for the hospital I worked at. I had to pee with the door partially open. The testers are extremely savvy and know what to look out for. They will be all over the temperature of the sample. The sink will have no running water and the toilet water will have blue dye in it, to avoid any "watering down" of samples. It will be extremely difficult, if not impossible, to get away with using your wife's urine.

Comment

thanks for just answering the question

Lo0p;879154 wrote: Baclofen will not show up on any drug test.
                thanks man, i was a little worried that the pee from my wife would get a positive because of the baclofen. I may have to take a test next week and Ill hide her urine under my sack in a condom to pour into the diagnostic facilities urine sample cup.

Comment

read the other posts. If they suspect you are trying to switch a sample they will send a male attendant in to watch you!
                  I think it takes 3 weeks to clear cannibis from your system

Comment

w/e

Sunnyvalenting;879392 wrote: read the other posts. If they suspect you are trying to switch a sample they will send a male attendant in to watch you!
                    I think it takes 3 weeks to clear cannibis from your system
                    ummm im not asking about info on testing facilities. I have already taken urine tests at the place where ill be going all they do is make you wash your hands and empty your pockets.

they stand outside the bathroom while you switch the clean urine in your underware into thier cup. They just check the temp and send you on your way. If the sample has hard drugs and over amounts of prescribtions it will fail.

They dont even test for hormones birth control female urine on a male test for a PRE EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN

Comment

this may sound silly but have you ever though of taking this opportunity to stop smoking the marijuna ? sounds like you have to go to a lots of trouble and deception and run a big risk if you get caught . What would be the consequences if you get caught ? you say a pre= employment check so does a job hinge on this ? could you not say you are sick or something and delay the test for 3 weeks to get off of it.

I was having the conversation with my teenage son the other day how taking any drugs messes up your brain ???? Is that what you want ?? just a suggestion as this is a site for people wanting to kick addiction not find ways to beat the system ! So I felt it appropriate to post tihs thought !

Whatever path you choose I wish you well

Comment

worrywart79;879414 wrote: ummm im not asking about info on testing facilities. I have already taken urine tests at the place where ill be going all they do is make you wash your hands and empty your pockets.

they stand outside the bathroom while you switch the clean urine in your underware into thier cup. They just check the temp and send you on your way. If the sample has hard drugs and over amounts of prescribtions it will fail.

They dont even test for hormones birth control female urine on a male test for a PRE EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN
                        So funny that if you knew that, you had to ask for info here.

Comment

good luck!

Comment

Hello Worry,
                            Did you pass the test?
                            Did you ever think you have an ethical problem?
                            I wonder what kind of job you were testing for? Are you sure you are capable of performing the job while high? Do you think it fair to take a job away from someone who is clean? Was your wife happy about helping you cheat?
                            What you did is against the law. Maybe you might think about that. By cheating you are jeapardizine your employer as well.
                            AF since May 6, 2010

Forget the past, plan for tomorrow, and live for today.

Comment

Worrywart,

If you do what you describe, the urine won't be the correct temperature.
                              sigpic
                              AF since December 22nd 2008
                              Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

Working...
                              X