Another one closed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another one closed

I've been holding myself back here, biting my tongue (so to speak) ... partly because all of this has become too volatile and personal for me (and I've been staying away from the General Discussion forum for exactly this reason -- lack of reason, that is).

But, to let my my cyber tongue loose...

Whatever perceived problems there have been with the thread in question (and others preceding it), the thread has been locked without an explanation from the moderators (unless I'm missing something here).

Therefore, whatever anyone has to say for or against this decision, any speculation or outpourings relating to it, won't make a difference. The moderators don't need to (or, apparently want to) explain their actions. There is no accountability and there is no possibility for recourse.

This site gives an outlet for the plebeians to share information, exchange their views, vent their frustrations -- however extreme or rational.

But when the moderator patricians decide it has gone too far, for whatever reason, they stop it.

Live with it.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Another one closed

(Or be subversive... thanks tip, zen, Lo0p, and others).
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

Another one closed

xkcd: Duty Calls

~sigh~

Comment

Another one closed

Hilarious

And the threads are all open. We are empowered!

Now I've got nothing to say
          Started Baclofen 3/9/10 Hit my switch at 250mg on 21/11/10 3.125mg/Kg

Comment

Another one closed

inde72;992322 wrote: xkcd: Duty Calls

~sigh~
            :H

Good stuff!
            Better Living Through Chemistry

Switched at 180mgs of Baclofen on 1/31/11, and again on 10/8/11 at 200mgs.

Could've been a swan on a glassy lake, could've been a gull in a clipper's wake. Could've been a ladybug on a windchime, but she was born a dragonfly.
            ~Clutch

Comment

Another one closed

If you want to report something to the moderators, just click on the red triangle at the top right corner of the post that is offensive, and report it to the monitors.

I have done so for this extremely abusive and offensive post, as I have done in the past only a couple of times, as in when a certain member was spreading disinformation (lies, actually) about baclofen.

I'm not sure how close attention the monitors are paying to each and every post, so it is important for us to alert them when posts are clearly abusive or dramatically and purposely misleading.

Comment

Another one closed

beatle;1000961 wrote: If you want to report something to the moderators, just click on the red triangle at the top right corner of the post that is offensive, and report it to the monitors.

I have done so for this extremely abusive and offensive post, as I have done in the past only a couple of times, as in when a certain member was spreading disinformation (lies, actually) about baclofen.

I'm not sure how close attention the monitors are paying to each and every post, so it is important for us to alert them when posts are clearly abusive or dramatically and purposely misleading.
                Hi my name is Inde and I approve of this message!

Another tool is to "ignore" certain posters. Their posts are hidden from view, and you have to click to see the post.

Comment

Working...
                X