No announcement yet.

Progress thread for ne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope that you guys are taking the time to report Befreenow. If the administration of this forum doesn't follow up, then perhaps we can each send an email to the people who are listed as administrators/moderators of this forum. As much as I hate to go that route, and instigate a barrage of emails to someone's personal email address, if it is necessary, then we will have to do that. I will send the email addresses I have, and perhaps even phone numbers, if reporting the posts of someone who has already been banned doesn't work.

Comment

Hi Ne - I am quite certain that you "hate" to bombard someone with eMails in an effort to remove someone to whom you disagree with. Have I said anything offensive to you or any other person?

NE, you have to come to grips with your reality before it is too late. I say this in all sincerity. Your alcoholic behavior is going to rake you down. I have only repeated your own words in an effort to help show you just how far down the scale you slid. You are a good person with a huge mental disorder. It is so sad to see you continue to fall further.

Ne, you do not have to try and control others the way that you were controlled. You do NOT have to let alcohol control you either. You have the right to be free if only you will allow yourself to be so.

I wish you peace NE in your journey.

Edit: NE -if you have not already done so, you might want to look up organizations that support adult children of alcoholics.

Comment

Also another alias, Carl Martin1000. He has no respect for this forum or it's members. HE HAS BEEN BANNED from here FOR GOOD REASON. His only motivation is pure hatred and if you are a newcomer you can go to his posts to see why. If you are a newcomer you can join The End Of My Addiction and never be trolled by this man, OR join the Newbie's Nest or other threads who will help you with medication questions or any other questions.

CarlMartin1000/etc. has started his own delusional thread and not surprisingly no-one checked in.
        HE HAS BEEN BANNED, but just continues to troll.

THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO END THIS THREAD. The troll won't have a playground to post when he's drunk.
        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Just for the record, I'm pretty sure that CarlMartin1000 is not actually the same person as Spiritfree/befreenow/spiritwolf, etc...

All of the information that personally identified the troll was removed until he decided to come back and post again under the name befreenow. If he had only been wise enough to move on from this forum after he was banned, his personal identity would not be again available on this anonymous online forum. But apparently, befreenow/spiritfree/spiritwolf333 would rather continue to harass us and post absurd information than move on with his life.
          I feel sorry for him, and for this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by _serenity_
            Note to any newcomers to this forum:

This forum was driven into the ground by a single drunk troll who went by "Spiritwolf/Spiritfree" (until he was finally banned for his drunken, abusive, self-righteous and shaming posts). He came back as "befreenow."

Fortunately, there is now an addiction medication forum that is moderated and troll-free: Forums - The End of my Addiction. If you have questions, need advice, or just want like-minded people to talk to, please stop over and say hello.
            yep.

Comment

Originally posted by Ne/Neva Eva View Post
              Just for the record, I'm pretty sure that CarlMartin1000 is not actually the same person as Spiritfree/befreenow/spiritwolf, etc...

All of the information that personally identified the troll was removed until he decided to come back and post again under the name befreenow. If he had only been wise enough to move on from this forum after he was banned, his personal identity would not be again available on this anonymous online forum. But apparently, befreenow/spiritfree/spiritwolf333 would rather continue to harass us and post absurd information than move on with his life.
              I feel sorry for him, and for this forum.
              Hi NE - I am so very sorry that you are still not feeling very well. I,truly am sorry to have read that you failed your nursing exam -or at least that is what read on your forum. What he heck, you can take it again and again, whatever it takes.

Why do you feel the need to reveal people's names? I thought you stood against that behavior? By all means, everyone should feel very comfortable joining your site where you, Bacman, and Serenity and others have access to their personal information. Most everyone on your site are self admitted continuing to drink alcoholics. Great site to help enable.

Once again Ne, before it is too late, please put the plug in the jug. Baclofen no longer works for you. Explore other current medications to help free yourself. Allow yourself to be free -please.

Comment

Fighting Drugs With Drugs: An Obscure Hallucinogen Gains Legitimacy as a Solution for Addictions | Popular Science

Comment

BFN you don't have the needed education on AUD to even post.
                  Enlightened by MWO

Comment

NE, this is your post on the forum that you own:

"God, or someone, please help me restrain myself. Not only did I respond to a comment about the ridiculousness of the troll's post on the other forum, I almost sent him an email asking WHY?

Grant me the

Serenity to change the things I can

Accept the things I can't

And the WISDOM to know the difference, for crying-out-loud.

Leopards don't change spots. Asinine doesn't just disappear. Can't believe I wasted all that time reading all that stuff that was posted. Someone please give me a lecture. "

NE, you are not looking for solutions to quit drinking; instead, it is my opinion that you are continuing to seek excuses to keep drinking. You are a very unlucky person because you have never suffered any real consequences as the result of your drunkedness. Is this a true or false opinion? You quite simply have no one to be accountable to or to care for whether you or drinking or not. I am sad for you.

Comment

This is a thread that needs to be reactivated because it was so helpful to so many. If NE can find the time, I do wish that she would start back posting in an effort to help herself and the many other alcoholics who read this forum seeking help.

Comment

The New forum is bliss. This place is like a bombed out city. There are a few stragglers and you don't know whose side they are on.

Ne is one of the "good guys". She hasn't harmed anyone. Wilson1 has.

There is little else to say about it and no reason for anyone to post experiences here about baclofen because Wilson has bullied and intimidated people with severe and life threatening illnesses under various guises because he is that sort of person.

He did that to promote himself as a know-it-all and he got himself banned. If it wasn't so irritating it would be funny.
                        BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org

Olivier Ameisen

In addiction, suppression of symptoms should suppress the disease altogether since addiction is, as he observed, a "symptom-driven disease". Of all "anticraving medications used in animals, only one - baclofen - has the unique property of suppressing the motivation to consume cocaine, heroin, alcohol, nicotine and d-amphetamine"

Comment

This place is not a "bombed out city". This forum is a great place for people to find information regarding medications for alcoholism. The disruptive nature of some who get offended by others mentioning any other medication -other than Baclofen is quite disruptive and extremely harmful to the forum and to those who are seeking help to resolve their AUD.

It is my opinion that NE is a very compassionate and mostly a very intelligent and caring person. She, like all of the rest of us have our faults, but AUD is both fortunately and unfortunately is our common denominator and causes communication problems in and of itself.

Otter, you are the only person on this forum promoting himself by listing links to your own recovery forum sites which are strictly Baclofen related. If and when others click on your sites, they will find this out for themselves and better understand your motives for trying to disarm anyone who speaks of medications outside of Baclofen. Otter, please, for sake of all, stop the fighting and post your information that is positive relative to the use of Baclofen for AUD.

Comment

this forum is slowly just turning into the wilson / spirit show, soon youll just be posting and no one will be reading.
                            01-01-2014 - Indifference reached, success with high dose Baclofen 295mg.

Baclofen prescribing guide

Baclofen for alcoholism - Consolidated Information - Studies, prescribing guides, links

Comment

Originally posted by neophyte View Post
                              this forum is slowly just turning into the wilson / spirit show, soon youll just be posting and no one will be reading.
                              Neophyte -you have so much helpful information to help 'others'. Please do not continue to be a part of the baclofen only 'gang'. They already like you and want your membership. Your comment does not help anyone out here trying to recover from their addiction affliction. Please post your knowledge and helpful information -not this silliness.

(Please not Neo that I do receive PMs from people who are positive about many of my posts. However, they simply do not want to get caught up in this belittlement and bashing type of rhetoric; after all, many are just now starting to try and find a way out.)

Comment

Originally posted by neophyte View Post
                                I agree. It's sad.

Comment

Working...
                                X