Worldwide Cheap Topamax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worldwide Cheap Topamax

got mine from eshoprx.com ......looked less expensive than aclepsa at the 100 mg level... took a week and a half, ......just my $.02 .....
    Jenn
    Jenn
    "I fought against the bottle, but I had to do it drunk."
    Leonard Cohen

Comment

Worldwide Cheap Topamax

Thanks Jenn,
      The difference is that eshop ask for a prescription from your doctor. Aclepsa do that for you so is ideal for people who either don't want to see a local doctor or theirs has said no to prescribing topamax.
      Suz
      Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Worldwide Cheap Topamax

Hi all,
        I am brand new to the site as of today! Glad to hear about Aclepsa. I just could not face going to a Dr. and asking for an RX. However, ordering from overseas makes me a little nervous. Do you feel pretty safe about the authenticity of it from Aclepsa?
        Thanks for any info on getting the RX. I need help.

Comment

Worldwide Cheap Topamax

Piddy, I personally would hesitate to order drugs from overseas. There was an article in Business Week a month or two ago that talked about all the counterfeit drugs that are being imported. Most of the drugs checked out fine in terms of strength and safety, but others didn't. Unfortunately you don't know which one you're getting, i.e., the good one or the bad one. They also told stories about people that had some pretty bad experiences when they took the counterfeits. Also, saw a spot on one of the morning shows about how some Internet sites appear to be Canadian, but the drugs actually come from Belize, India, etc. I may be a nervous Nellie, but I'd be careful on this one.

Comment

Worldwide Cheap Topamax

I'm sure that it is possible to have problems but I found this from an online site.

We dispense drugs from manufacturers that have exceptionally high standards of manufacturing facilities and are FDA approved in India. Many large US pharmaceutical companies purchase much of their raw material from India with high quality and low costs. India exports 65% of bulk drugs to the world. Further world's largest pharmaceutical companies like Pfizer, GSK, Novartis, Aventis, Wyeth-Lederle, etc have already set-up local manufacturing plants in India that manufacture same medicines but with a different brand name and are available to you through us. So sit back, relax and shop with the complete confidence.

Lets face it we transfer most of our manufacturing to the poorer countries of the world so why would drugs be any different?
            Suz
            Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Worldwide Cheap Topamax

Can someone recommend the dosage, 25 or 50 ???????
              Its strange being sober; huh, so this is how normal people are :H

Comment

Worldwide Cheap Topamax

I am planning on following dose escalation chart in the MYO book and see what my body tolerates. This was used by the START center in their clinical trial.
                week 1 - 1 x 25mg in afternoon
                week 2 - 2 x 25mg in afternoon
                week 3 - 1 x 25mg in morning and 2 x 25mg in afternoon
                week 4 - 2 x 25mg in morning and 2 x 25mg in afternoon

By week 8 it has you up to 300mg but I think you just have to follow the schedule and see what you can tolerate. I noticed a lot of people could only handle 150mg in a day.

Good luck!

Comment

Worldwide Cheap Topamax

Happier;112889 wrote: I am planning on following dose escalation chart in the MYO book and see what my body tolerates. This was used by the START center in their clinical trial.
                  week 1 - 1 x 25mg in afternoon
                  week 2 - 2 x 25mg in afternoon
                  week 3 - 1 x 25mg in morning and 2 x 25mg in afternoon
                  week 4 - 2 x 25mg in morning and 2 x 25mg in afternoon

By week 8 it has you up to 300mg but I think you just have to follow the schedule and see what you can tolerate. I noticed a lot of people could only handle 150mg in a day.

Good luck!
                  thank you, i havent got that far in the book, just got it today
                  Its strange being sober; huh, so this is how normal people are :H

Comment

Worldwide Cheap Topamax

goingsobermum;111243 wrote: Thanks Jenn,
                    The difference is that eshop ask for a prescription from your doctor. Aclepsa do that for you so is ideal for people who either don't want to see a local doctor or theirs has said no to prescribing topamax.
                    Sorry the delay in responding, not much free time lately.... no, Suz......no Doctor, no prescription needed at eshoprx either. They ask some rudimentary questions and have one of their docs write an rx for you.... I have just ordered from them for the second time. I am not insisting anyone else use them but do want to be clear about their policy.
                    best regards,
                    Jenn
                    Jenn
                    "I fought against the bottle, but I had to do it drunk."
                    Leonard Cohen

Comment

Worldwide Cheap Topamax

I just reordered from Aclepsa and got the free bonus pills they offer.
                      Buy Generic Topamax (Topiramate) Online :: Aclepsa.com
                      Helen

Comment

Worldwide Cheap Topamax

Topamax

Considering ordering from these guys...do they give you a written prescription as well or just send the drug...also...wondering what dosage I should order.
                        :boxer:Failure is NOT an option! :boxer:

Comment

Worldwide Cheap Topamax

Hi,
                          They do a prescription for you. You probably want 25mg to start with. Its easy to double up when you get to 50mg a day than to start by cutting pills in half.
                          Good luck
                          Helen

Comment

Worldwide Cheap Topamax

Thanks Helen...I was considering getting the 50mg size and just using a pill splitter at first...a little cheaper that way. I think I'll go ahead and place the order...

Has the Topa been helping you?

Comment

Worldwide Cheap Topamax

Ordering Online

One more question if I can...those of you who have ordered from aclepsa.com....did you tell them why you were ordering it (alcholism) or did you say headaches?...don't want to order saying the wrong thing and have them kick it back and not be able to get it....tks!

Comment

Worldwide Cheap Topamax

New to this place

Just ordered some 25 mg topamax from Aclepsa. I heard about this on CNN a month or so back. I've tried Neltraxone and it works, only prob is I forget to take it.

This looks like a good place, guess I should read the book.

Comment

Working...
                                X