Worldwide Cheap Topamax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worldwide Cheap Topamax

azhm;117808 wrote: Just ordered some 25 mg topamax from Aclepsa. I heard about this on CNN a month or so back. I've tried Neltraxone and it works, only prob is I forget to take it.

This looks like a good place, guess I should read the book.
    The book is very informative....Did you tell them why you were ordering it or tell them it was for headaches?
    :boxer:Failure is NOT an option! :boxer:

Comment

Worldwide Cheap Topamax

azhm;117808 wrote: Just ordered some 25 mg topamax from Aclepsa. I heard about this on CNN a month or so back. I've tried Neltraxone and it works, only prob is I forget to take it.

This looks like a good place, guess I should read the book.
      The book is very informative....Did you tell them why you were ordering it or tell them it was for headaches?

Comment

Worldwide Cheap Topamax

can just put for alcohol reduction and that seems to be fine
        Suz
        Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

Worldwide Cheap Topamax

Tried to order through Aclepsa. They wanted me to fax or email photo ID (passport or Drivers licence). Didnt feel confident about sending that to India. Did anyone else need to do that?

Comment

Worldwide Cheap Topamax

I put migraines.
            I think that if you put alcoholism in there they would be scratching their heads.
            I had also ordered the real Topamax (not generic) from In-House Pharmacy- 25mg- and received it in 6 business days. They don't have you put any reason in. It's really expensive though when the dosage gets higher.
            I just wish more Dr's were open minded about this and it wasn't such a hard drug to obtain.

Comment

Worldwide Cheap Topamax

Oh yes Chocco,
              I was also uneasy about that too. I faxed my passport because that didn't have any info on their like my drivers license. It's not being faxed to India though if you look at the fax number. It is a fax number somewhere here in the states. At least they are protecting their customers.

Comment

Worldwide Cheap Topamax

I asked aclespa about the faxing info and its simply to prevent credit card fraud, just checking ids. After all if my card was stollen I wouldn't want someone else using it.
                The orders come quickly from India (many drugs sold by your local pharmacist will have come from India too in the first place, they are big on manufacturing pharmaceuticals and this partly cuts out the middle man) and if they don't arrive then they send them again free of charge.
                Suz
                Suz

Comment

Worldwide Cheap Topamax

I ordered mine on Thursday...I told them it was for migraines and DID scan my driver's license and email it to them as they requested. I know my address (actually it is an old address) is on the Driver's License but anyone can find out my address by doing a simple google search anyway. I thought about the passport too but it was just easier to do the driver's license (I had it in my pocket and didn't have to rummage through my filing cabinet to get the passport).
                  I haven't gotten the "approval" notice from them but I figure it was almost Good Friday when they got the order and it is quite possible they weren't working that day. I thought about placing a second order right now so as to save on the shipping and get the extra pills but decided to wait...want to make sure THESE get here without a problem first....I bought the 200 50mg pack...would hate to be out twice that much if this doesn't work..uch:
                  But I've noticed that quite a few folks on the board have gotten their Topa from this place so I'm pretty sure it will work.
                  demi

Comment

Worldwide Cheap Topamax

Alcepa Fax Number Location

BTW...I just did a reverse lookup on the fax number that Alcepa gave to fax the ID documents to and it is in Melbourne, FL.

Comment

Worldwide Cheap Topamax

The site does not accept mastercard! Why? I can't believe all my credit cards are mastercards.

Comment

Worldwide Cheap Topamax

runnergirl;120047 wrote: The site does not accept mastercard! Why? I can't believe all my credit cards are mastercards.
                        They Do accept mastercard runner...I just checked the order page...you have to use the pull-down menu down in the credit card area...there was a selection for visa AND mastercard both....I used a visa myself...their web site seems to be pretty slow today...at first I thought it might be down but it eventually loaded albeit slowly.
                        tony

Comment

Worldwide Cheap Topamax

I just checked too and they have a drop down for card type, either visa or mastercard/ eurocard.
                          Suz

Comment

Worldwide Cheap Topamax

Indian supplier

yes they were quick but did not supply what i wanted. I specifically asked for Topamax at 25 mcg and what i got were the 100 mcg dose - and they don't respond to my e-mails querying what happened. Watch out! do thye just want to sell us pills or are they interested in our order?

A

Comment

Worldwide Cheap Topamax

Andrew, That seems odd. Did you get the same number of pills as you ordered or less. They have answered my enquires promptly. Have you thought about sending them back, or cutting them up.
                              Helen

Comment

Worldwide Cheap Topamax

That does seem odd Andrew...I've heard from quite a few folks who got them from Aclepsa and were satisfied....I've been told that mine have shipped so I'll post once I get them.

Comment

Working...
                                X