Losing my religion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Losing my religion

I apologize for coming across as antagonistic, Otter. I know you have the best intentions and I'm not trying to pick a fight with you here. I also have no business commenting on female physiology/biochemistry, obviously (and as my gf will perennially remind me). -tk
    TerryK celebrates 6 years of sobriety and indifference to alcohol thanks to baclofen

Comment

Losing my religion

yes, great to see you, Otter, terryk, and greg, in a very fruitful and extremely enlightening dialog.I love this and get so much out of it.

I just wish it was a separate thread tho, because not many new people would get this far in the controversial thread, and also because of the title of the thread, people will have no idea about this extremely valuable interchange of ideas and research...This is a big problem with the threads when they get hijacked, especially in a great direction, like this one. Then this great discussion gets buried 3 pages into a dif discussion with lots of off-putting interchanges in ti. Does this make sense? Sorry, in big rush here.

I hope someone will do this, start a separate thread, with this particular discussion (Otter, terry k, greg, and others) copy and pasted into it, so it will get more attention and reach more people.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Losing my religion

And I'm thinking of un-hijacking it, which would not be good if this dialog gets lost again. You know what I mean?
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Losing my religion

Great stuff here people, thanks so much for posting.
          Nov 1 2006 avg 100 - 120 drinks/week
          April 29 2011 TSM avg 70 - 80/wk
          wks* 1- 6: 256/1AF (avg 42.6/wk)
          wks* 7-12: 229/3AF (avg 38.1/wk)
          wks 13-18: 192/5AF (avg 32.0/wk)
          wks 19-24: 176/1AF (avg 29.3/wk)
          wks 25-30: 154/10AF (avg 25.6/wk)
          wks 31-36: 30/37AF (avg 5/wk )

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.
          http://www.thesinclairmethod.net/community/

Comment

Working...
          X