Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oxytocin

Can't irrefutably deny that :H
    Started Baclofen 3/9/10 Hit my switch at 250mg on 21/11/10 Present maintenance dose of 50mg : started drinking after 1 year, upped dose to 80mg and stopped: Tapered to 30mg, started 6 months of drinking, upped dose to 240mg to stop 12/7/12

Comment

Oxytocin

Not going to experiment with it for a while. Later probably.

Found this which isn't really what I'm looking for affect wise!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...JPsy-40-90.pdf
      Started Baclofen 3/9/10 Hit my switch at 250mg on 21/11/10 Present maintenance dose of 50mg : started drinking after 1 year, upped dose to 80mg and stopped: Tapered to 30mg, started 6 months of drinking, upped dose to 240mg to stop 12/7/12

Comment

Oxytocin

So did you give birth at all? On your thread you said you had no pain so I assume you now have progeny. Of sorts. And I don't mean the Mr. Hanky type. ??

Comment

Oxytocin

It was a fairly good night despite not getting much sleep. It did sort of have a speedy effect on me.

The link I posted above and about getting into fights reminds me of how I used to feel when I was very drunk.

Comment

Working...
          X