Total daily dose v. even dose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to mention the fact that Otter and Terry know more about baclofen than any other single member*** here, or any three of us combined, and don't often have time to contribute. It is infuriating that we can't hear from them. I'm so mad I could spit.

***And most doctors. Maybe 99% of them.
    soooo... You think we can talk about this? Or anything else we'd like to discuss?
    Much appreciated.

Comment

Zenstyle;1152916 wrote: Seems I only ever post over here when I'm POd. Maybe i should put the entire Meds section on ignore.
      Me, too. :H

Thanks, zen. Didn't know you still took it! What's up with that? How is that not a big deal? wtf, sister? Please, start a thread. :H

seriously, what's the story???

xo and :l

Comment

Me, too. aaaargh. It's just getting worse. must. stop. now.
        later, gator. expect lots of hounding sometime soon! Have a restful, serene, evening. Watch the news. less antagonistic!

xo

Comment

I took Baclofen too - but I guess my opinion and experience doesnt count for anything. But I am not part of the "in crowd" so therefore I should just shrug my shoulders and say geez - the meds people are at it again. Thanks for letting me know that I do not hold any value at MWO.

Comment

Road, I want to hear your opinion, just not when It is: I should shut up!

The grandiosity thing, I can understand to some extent. I seemed to have been cursed with this persona, drunk or sober, high dose or low. Personally I don't know how to interact without people getting that idea about me.

The point here though, imp, is not how people say something but what they say. I believe all the participants here are genuinely looking to promote an understanding of baclofen. This understanding comes about through discussion, it is not repeating the 'same old' but refining and adding to it. By making it uncomfortable to post you are likely to get snippets of falsehood slipped in that no one can dispute without penalty.
            Started Baclofen 3/9/10 Hit my switch at 250mg on 21/11/10 Present maintenance dose of 50mg : started drinking after 1 year, upped dose to 80mg and stopped: Tapered to 30mg, started 6 months of drinking, upped dose to 240mg to stop 12/7/12

Comment

beatle;1152741 wrote: I think this is a GREAT thread. I am getting SO much out of it.Me too.

terryk;1152813 wrote:
              With that I'm outta here, and will stop posting for a while.....
              -tk
              NOOOOOOOOOOO! Your input is crucial.

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

Come on, Road. You told us to get a life. From my perspective you've been let off easy. That said, yours is an experience with bac that is not well represented around here, and your input is vital as a part of the big picture. I've mentioned this to you on several occasions.

This IS a big part of my life. There is a lot to be discovered/uncovered, and there is a lot of conflicting information. And no. I'm not working (woohoo!) and I can't stand watching tv. Which is not to say that I don't have a million other things to do. I'm constantly conflicted about how much time I spend on this vs. how much time I'd LIKE to spend on it.

As for the 'in crowd'...grrrrr. Far as I can tell, there's the crowd that participates, and the crowd that doesn't. just sayin.
                If I'm in the crowd that you are referring to, the one that communicates offline with people, you and Zen can be included in that... just sayin, again.

As to some of the assertions posted? I realize that coming from someone I didn't know I would've been a tad more critical/analytical. I should have been. But who's got the time???

Comment

Mazie!
                  What's the word, btw??? Day 28 a couple of weeks ago...

Comment

Ne/Neva Eva;1153225 wrote: Come on, Road. You told us to get a life. From my perspective you've been let off easy. That said, yours is an experience with bac that is not well represented around here, and your input is vital as a part of the big picture. I've mentioned this to you on several occasions.

This IS a big part of my life. There is a lot to be discovered/uncovered, and there is a lot of conflicting information. And no. I'm not working (woohoo!) and I can't stand watching tv. Which is not to say that I don't have a million other things to do. I'm constantly conflicted about how much time I spend on this vs. how much time I'd LIKE to spend on it.

As for the 'in crowd'...grrrrr. Far as I can tell, there's the crowd that participates, and the crowd that doesn't. just sayin.
                    If I'm in the crowd that you are referring to, the one that communicates offline with people, you and Zen can be included in that... just sayin, again.

As to some of the assertions posted? I realize that coming from someone I didn't know I would've been a tad more critical/analytical. I should have been. But who's got the time???
                    NE,
                    FTR, I wasnt telling you to get a life.
                    Yes - I was over the top in my replies - thought about deleting it but I know how others feel about that so it will remain. I wont bother to try to re-explain what I was trying to say - I am not as well written and as well spoken as many that post here. As to my input being vital here? No, no it's not. No one really cares - I stick around here thinking that I may be able to help others. I need to realize that I am not a help. I have made many friends here but this place has changed. No room for me - so I wish everyone well and good luck on your quest for knowledge. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Comment

whatever, my brother. You just helped someone on the Newbies Nest. If that's not vital I don't know what is.
                      Sorry I got all kerfuffled and added to the kerfuffle. I'm out of sorts and acting out. apologies.
                      :l and :h
                      Ne

Comment

Ne/Neva Eva;1153348 wrote: whatever, my brother. You just helped someone on the Newbies Nest. If that's not vital I don't know what is.
                        Sorry I got all kerfuffled and added to the kerfuffle. I'm out of sorts and acting out. apologies.
                        :l and :h
                        Ne
                        I have been out of sorts since about November of last year - The Zoom Zoom thing? Yah lost it too. I thought it was the bac so I went off bac. It didnt help. Tried switching ADs - didnt help. I have no motivation - most days I look at things that need to be done and it just makes me want to crawl ba into bed - That's not normal. I used to be a very energetic, hardworking person - now it seems to be gone. Is it age? life without AL? An effect from bac?
                        I dunno but I dont like it.

Comment

Working...
                        X