Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudzu Tablets

Hi all,

A few people have suggested I try Kudzu Tablets...could anyone please share their experinces with these (postive or negative)

Many thanks!

stay safe!
    ?I thought I'd begin by reading a sonnet by Shakespeare, but then I thought, why should I? He never reads any of mine.?

Kudzu Tablets

Hey Geekteeth! If you don't get any responses here, I'd try that question in this forum:

Holistic Healing - My Way Out Forums

It's the holistic health forum, and there'll be more info on kudzu there!

Also, I don't know if you've tried a search. The search engine here can be not so great, but if you use advanced search you can narrow it down...
    You stay safe, too!

Comment

Kudzu Tablets

Hi G,

I've purchased NSI kudzu capsules from Vitacost but found no relief. I have heard that this site has a better than average kudzu that works where other brands didn't. I don't know that from personal experience though.

Comment

Kudzu Tablets

Thank you for getting back t me. I have seen some on holland and barret site, 500mg but just lost to what is what! I have posted it on the other fourum, thanks for your replies guys!
        ?I thought I'd begin by reading a sonnet by Shakespeare, but then I thought, why should I? He never reads any of mine.?

Comment

Kudzu Tablets

Stay strong!

Comment

Kudzu Tablets

Hi Geek. I tried the Holland and Barrett tabs as well as some I brought on the net and neither of them did squat for me. I'm not sure whether they're much of a 'fix' on their own but would be happy to be proved wrong.

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

Working...
            X