• Show
Clear All

Deleted posts

Oh, get over yourself.

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

Deleted posts

MissAbby,

"Hey Bluto. T totally concur with Ne here. There is a time and place here, but you are new at this medication and there are plenty of people here who cannot and should not follow your titration schedule. Just cool it man. People can, and will, find there own titration and it is seriously not up to you to encourage a gung ho approach.

Missy"

Is this what you are referring to? It is still there - it was a thread started by Rosie about stopping Topo and starting BAC.

I don't know why you can't see it, I just clicked on your name and searched posts made by you and found it.
      AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

Deleted posts

Murphyx;1181467 wrote: Oh, get over yourself.
        Seriously??

Comment

Deleted posts

Hey, gotta stop, know the type of guys quite well. It is a shame they show themselves on these type of sites.....but there you go. They have got to be noticed somewhere. Really doesn't worry me but I don't like what they promote to new people here. Hopefully they just pass through.....and then disappear into lifes detritus. If you check on any site, they will always be there.

Sad.

Missy

Comment

Deleted posts

Here is the thread with the post you seek Missy.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...opa-52100.html
            This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

Deleted posts

Hey red, thanks for that. I now feel very foolish:H Thought i was on to a conspiracy theory. Just me. You know how you feel very certain about things.....then certainly not.! Whoops. Sorry.

Missy xx

Comment

Working...
              X