Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Bac

Hey all,
    I know I should have my own thread but I come here. I lost it. Went way down on Bac for only the 'anxiety' help and lost. I read every day. I drank every day. I took off from my work. I wanted to let the alcohol just take me.. I read the threads every day. I hated all of you: Ne, Murph, Otter, Ig, Bleep, Red and the rest of you at all times. How the hell could you know more about me than me?
    I am back up to 180mg and fighting. I dropped to let side effects win... and they did.
    I became a drunk again. I believe in this drug; I held it and saw it's power for a moment and let it go.
    I am back.
    I am sorry to any of you that I offended fighting for the alcoholic side of me to win. You have all saved me in your own way.
    I am sober, thank you God. Today I know baclofen will save my life. Thank you Otter for those articles; thank you Ne, Red, Ig Rudy and the rest for always fighting, and thank you Murph for being an ass (you are a guardian angel to many of us) :-)

Lady
    The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

I'm Bac

Rudy and Bruun,

My anchors! Sorry if I left you out!

Love you guys!

LL
    The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

Comment

I'm Bac

I hate me too, sometimes...

:welcome: back!
      :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
      :what?:
      sigpic
      Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
      A Forum
      Trolls need not apply

Comment

I'm Bac

Lo0p;1182267 wrote: I hate me too, sometimes...
        And so you should. I can't think of a particular reason why at the moment, but I'm sure there must be one. So there!

Lushy babe! As far as I know you didn't offend anyone, certainly not me. Relax, stop beating yourself up about what has gone before and just trust in bac. With bac, the beast will be controlled and all will be well again. Remember how beautiful life was when you found the right level? Stick with it and you'll have that feeling AND the SEs will dissipate with time.

Luvya Lushy. :h:l

and thank you Murph for being an ass
        And stop going on about my ass, will ya? Geez, you chicks are all the same, all of you just keep fixating on my fine ass.

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

I'm Bac

I forgot to mention you Pool Guy,

Geez, LoOp, you know you and IS help all of us wayward souls too.

I am going to ask for Baclofen with my last meal!

Oh wait, we no longer get that in Texas!
          :-) Read up on it Murph, another thief 'got' to us and wasn't even an elected official.:H

LL

Comment

I'm Bac

Hallo Darling,

Welcome back, I missed you. {{HUGS}}

Glad you started a thread. I need to find mine and update it, I'm in need of the therapy from my pals.

No lingering on the regrets, you have alot of company in the regrets department and for me, it's ruination. I need to quit the regrets and remorse. It makes everything so much worse living in the past and wishing I could change it. I know you feel that too. Many people do. Maybe we should start a thread about losing the regrets, outside of meds.

Welcome back Lush, we need you as much as you need us. :h

Comment

I'm Bac

Welcome back, Lush. Although I'm quite offended you never hated me.
              Knowledge of what is possible is the beginning of happiness.
              George Santayana

Comment

I'm Bac

Welcome back Lushy. I'm SO GLAD you didn't let AL win this round. Whew.

DG
                Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

I'm Bac

Pete,

I never hated anyone. The alcoholic part of me would not listen to the 'good' people telling me to listen. I pretended alot, but I was going to do it my way regardless. I wasn't ready, I mean really. I am sure I did not listen to you either:-)
                  When we lost one of us, Gear, I caved in. And then the reality check came in. And I needed to ground myself.

DG,
                  I am now going to AA thanks to you. It may not be everyone's way but at 7:00 p.m. every day I am there instead of popping my cork. I lurked and clung to you like you will never know.
                  I went to a 2:00 meeting today. I met a guy from my hometown in Massachusetts (Born in Connecticut). It's amazing the trip God is putting me on!
                  I believe in Baclofen, but there are parts of me outside of the 'crave' that need additional healing and support. I thank God I kept following you on different threads. You are an angel to me.:l

Bruun, we are going to figure this out. Lets's do some kind of time line together or something. I'll get with you. We are going to make fools out of naysayers. I love you my friend for always being there!:l

Murph, sorry about the ass thing. You made me laugh again today on another thread. Don't ever get too serious on us. But Murph you are the best ass I have ever met:l

Thanks all!:l
                  LL

Comment

I'm Bac

Awe Lushy :l I'm happy to know that my constant babble helped in some way. I truly do not believe sobriety has to come in an "either/or" package. I know there are some old timers around AA who have opinions about meds. If you run into those, don't worry about 'em. There are millions of AA members and everyone doesn't agree or get along. Find the people you can relate to, and enjoy some face to face support. Do whatever is helping you get AL out of the drivers seat of your life.

DG
                    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

I'm Bac

Doggygirl;1182563 wrote: Do whatever is helping you get AL out of the drivers seat of your life.
                      Yay, to that. Whatever it takes.

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

I'm Bac

Sounds good Lushy, note I'm not on FB much so here is better. Or phone, we could have phone together. (Getting excited, Murph?)

Comment

I'm Bac

hi lushy love! great to hear fm you on your own thread! welcome bac. and thanks for the props! love you too.

Comment

I'm Bac

DG,
                            Already seen the need for me to take over and stear the young ones. God is here. A higher power to those of you who do not understand. We are in this together!

Thank-you my friend!:l

LL

Comment

I'm Bac

Did I mis-spell stear? I am from...Amurrica is my home..LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X