Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aclepsa - online pharmacy - issues anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not taking it anymore but when I did this is where I got mine......I know other members who have ordered from the same site. I never had any problems with them.

Good Luck!

Buy generic drugs online, Cheap online drug store: eShopRX
    :h :h :h :h

Comment

Well, I decided to just send them an email to just cancel it and see what happens. I have a credit monitoring service so I will watch that. I have a medication called Zonegran which is supposed to be similar to topamax in that it is used for treatment of epilepsy and works in a very similar way to Topamax that I have been taking since I made this decision to stop drinking, I haven't really been struggling with major cravings so maybe that is working. I have enough to last another two weeks. I will wait a few days and make sure there is no fallout from this order. Then I will probably just order some topa from an online pharamcy that I used to order diet pills from that I had no probs with and got real meds from (pills were marked the way they were supposed to be when I looked them up). Don't know why I didn't think of that before ... duh!!!
      --
      "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
      -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

Comment

I have heard all good things about

eshoprx.com
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Well, the pharmacy that I ordered the diet pills from before only sells diet pills so I guess I'm going to go with River Pharmacy, seems like that's the one most people on here are happy about. I went to my doc and she wasn't happy about managing my treatment since she didn't know much about it and wanted me to see a psychiatrist. Well, if I see a psychiatrist, plus the copay for the meds, I'm actually going to be spending the same as I would if I ordered it from River Pharmacy, so screw it.

Thank you guys for all of your feedbak and help. I really appreciate it!:thanks:
          --
          "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."
          -- Oliver Wendell Holmes

Comment

Hi,
            I know of 22 people who have ordered from Aclepsia. All orders were shipped bar one that was declined. Everyone seems happy so far. Its cheap and for many beats going to the local doctor.
            Suz
            Happy to be sober since 07 Sept 09.

Comment

I placed an order from Aclepsa and emailed my ID yesterday. I just received an update that it had been approved. So far no problems.

Comment

Hi, yep just got some this morning from Aclepsia, no worries.
                Pebbles

Comment

My Topamax from Aclepsa took 19 working days to arrive but yes, it did eventually.

All up impressions - they are a very professional crew who work to the best of their ability considering that they are dealing with international mail services and customs departments.

You can't lose with this company because they have good policies in place.

Comment

Working...
                  X