Just started Campral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just started Campral

Katesm. On board with you there. Don't want to drink. My roomate was just talking to me about going out and partying it up for Patty's day. Both of us Irish. He still drinks. I don't want to be around a bunch of drunks. I thought, the hell with it, I'll go out, and have enough drinks just to be able to stand the crowds. But, I just don't want to drink, so I guess I won't go out. I could have NEVER imagined even thinking about it. I got off work today about 1PM, and 5 weeks ago, would be too blasted by this time of day to even type this message. I just with I had some friends that didn't drink. Years of drinking pretty much limited my options. I feel a little sad that I'm so lonely, but hopefully that will change. OOps, got off topic. Anyway, congrats kate.
    where does this go?

Comment

Just started Campral

Morrison, you're not lonely, we're all here (but I know what you mean) I'm also having to readjust the social scene although I've never been a big socialite. I"m staying in tonight...don't need a party at this moment in my life.
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Just started Campral

wow, 32 days M!!!!
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Just started Campral

Determinator;108055 wrote: wow, 32 days M!!!!
          Yes. Last time I drank was Monday, Feb 12th. It's gone really fast. I'm gonna get to the doctor for some blood work one of these days, but I'll wait a little longer. Can't imagine my insides are completely healed up yet after so many years of abuse.
          where does this go?

Comment

Just started Campral

M-
            You'd be suprised how fiesty the liver is. I was sure my tests would come back horrible-they were a little elevated (I had blood drawn 1 1/2 weeks after quiting) the first time and now have a healthy, happy liver.
            oh-and
            Congrats on 32 days.

D-

you sound soo good. I'm so happy for you!
            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Just started Campral

Campral = Gold

I totally agree with those on Campral that it seems to just make the decision very simple (and incredibly quick) - you know what I mean - usually a thought would pop in to my head and I'd be pondering that thought for hours on and off but now it kind of jumps in there and jumps right back out really rapidly.
              The stuff is pure gold, and I've tried many many things to stop my drinking.
              Why did my doctor(s) never mention this drug?? Once again it took me to do the research and convince them to let me try it..

Giles

Comment

Just started Campral

I started camprall today and I drank last night. will it still work?

Comment

Just started Campral

advice for LCurtis

Hi LCurtis

I would suggest you abstained from drink for around 3-4 days.. it depends how bad your withdrawals are which of course depends how much you drink. Once the withdrawals are gone then start taking Campral.

I would also suggest that you look to abstain completely - i've notice quite a few ppl on this board are lucky enough to be able to cut down to drink moderately however I believe you cannot do this on Campral.

I've done quite a bit of research on these wonder pills over the last few weeks - msg me if you have any more questions.

Cheers

Comment

Just started Campral

LCurtis, I responded to your other post on this, but I will concur with what giles has said ver batim.

Giles, glad you're having the same success as I am with the Campral. It's fantastic, isn't it? Have you decided yet how long you are going to take it for? I just got my rx filled for my second month. Guess I'll do a month at a time.
                    where does this go?

Comment

Just started Campral

response to Morrison

Yeah Hi Morrison,

I agree they're absolutely brilliant.. makes it really easy to lose any thought that I have about drinking, whilst before the thought would linger and linger on..

I will have been taking them for 3 wks on Friday and AF for 3 and a half wks and it has been so easy to resist any "quick" thought that I've had about drinking.. I just hope that they continue to work and will be looking to take them for at least 12 months. I never want to get back to where I was only a few weeks ago - which seems like so much longer than that.

I guess I'll be filling the scripts month by month though but will ask my doc if he can give me a 6 month prescription.

Cheers Mate

Comment

Working...
                      X