Thinking about booze at times, titrate back up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X-posted COS. I'm not a betting girl COS but I'd bet the deal is sealed. I still wonder though and sometimes freak out a bit so really, thanks for bringing it up.

Comment

chuckle, (did I do that correctly, Ne?) . . .

Stuckin-la, I'm sorry, but my boundless empathy for you may have just found it's bottom. YOU are stuck in Los Angeles.

I am stuck in Oklahoma. Where, yes, it's true, the mascot for one of the 2 major universities IS a cowboy.
      The mascot for the other major university is a covered wagon. :upset: :H

Not sure how this relates to stopping drinking with baclofen, but perspective is a wonderful thing. Would you rather be here?
      (Current temperature near 100 degrees, for . . . a while.)
      "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

Red, hope you're not in tornado alley. Guess it could be worse, you could be in the middle of a fire.
        Those are all better now around here though. Back to the 70's maybe 80's next week.

Ne- I hear you. I wish I could write down things as fast as my mind flies around. Some of the dreams I have on bac are stranger and more surreal than anything out of Hollywood.

Comment

Am I the only person around here that does not dream??? I want to dream! Even Ed is dreaming and remembering them. Pffft.

But that's an aside because I was trying to pay attention to them and all I've got after a week or more is something about a table leg.

The other dreams? Ha. I started discounting my bac bad dreams last January. I kept dreaming horrid things and thinking they were premonitions. I dreamed that ------ was dead. Can't even write that really wo superstitious creepy crawlies. As you can see he is very much alive and well. (I couldn't write it. But he is alive and well.

Comment

I was not complaining, Red, forgive me! I only meant my friend wears cowboy boots, is writing his dissertation on literature of the American west, and mixes bourbon cocktails every time I come over--like I am tonight, for his girlfriend's birthday. And somehow where these guys came from said something about identifying with a particular liquor more than other people might...

'Cause I just identify with all of the kinds, it seems. :H

Comment

Mmmmm. Does he wear a cowboy hat too? And does he also rescue peeps? On a white horse? Wait. What thread is this? Oops. Sorry.

Comment

So my last bizarre bac dream I only recall small parts.
                I believe I was in Long Island at some snob fest where my wife and I did not belong, should not been at but it was our house somehow. Some bizarre rich snobby jokes and one transgender couple made some blurb about Rob Reiner and had half a mustache with a skirt on. Man it was just too weird. If I could recall it I think it would have been could starter yeast for a very eccentric trip through the world of the eclectic elite.

Cowboy hats. I get to see that sometimes in CO. I think I even had one when it was fashionable (maybe it never was) when I lived in SOCAL. Hey I was skinny and fairly good looking then so I could pull it off. Bad idea though when there's such a large pop of guys that enjoy the sight of skinny blonde cowboy looking guys. Midnight Cowboy gone bad.

Comment

Working...
                X