Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baclofen Netherlands - Holand study story...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...the Amsterdam University...got somewhat quiet about that...the anonimous 750,000 Euro donor mooved his coins to France...

Everyday I learn a little more! If you put chaos on your ignore list (click on chaos and you see how to do it) you don't see any of his adolescent dribbling.

Comment

Colin;1507958 wrote: Everyday I learn a little more! If you put chaos on your ignore list (click on chaos and you see how to do it) you don't see any of his adolescent dribbling.
      Please feel free to do so!

Btw, what's your contribution to this forum, Colin...?

Comment

[QUOTE=chaos;1507944]...the Amsterdam University...got somewhat quiet about that...the anonimous 750,000 Euro donor mooved his coins to France...

Comment

chaos;1507944 wrote: ...the Amsterdam University...got somewhat quiet about that...the anonimous 750,000 Euro donor mooved his coins to France...
          As far as I remember, it was 500,000 euro and when I miled prof. Reinout Wiers about the ongoing project (I think that was in November or December) he replied that the results are probably being published in 2014, if I remember well.
          I posted it somewhere over here, but I don't have the time right now to look it up.
          Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

Comment

Xadrian -- here's what you wrote in late December 2012:

Xadrian;1435208 wrote: I sent professor Wiers of the University of Amsterdam an e-mail, on which he replied almost immediately:

The research is still going on. Preparations (ethical committee, fabrication of placebo, etc.) took some time. He expects to be able to publish results in approximately 1 1/2 years.
            With profound appreciation to Dr Olivier Ameisen for his brilliant insight and courageous determination

Comment

Cassander;1509158 wrote: Xadrian -- here's what you wrote in late December 2012:

Thanks
              Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

Comment

Cassander;1509158 wrote: Xadrian -- here's what you wrote in late December 2012:

No hurry then, not as if people are suffering?
                BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org

Olivier Ameisen

In addiction, suppression of symptoms should suppress the disease altogether since addiction is, as he observed, a "symptom-driven disease". Of all "anticraving medications used in animals, only one - baclofen - has the unique property of suppressing the motivation to consume cocaine, heroin, alcohol, nicotine and d-amphetamine"

Comment

Working...
                X